+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Models: Season 3

Thanks, Dog, for posting all the match-ups. I think Vincent should have a good time redoing Twiggy. All she wore back then were mini-skirts, lots of eyeliner, and fake eyelashes.

I can't wait to see what Angela does to Audrey Hepburn. Ms. Hepburn was such a classy lady. Angela will adorn her with those rosettes. Oh the inhumanity! lmao

I like Nazri's baggy eyes. Nazri, Danielle (despite the huge forehead), Katia, and Marilinda and easily the best models there...

Don't get the Amanda love at all. She's sort of thick, doesn't have goot bone structure (that chin...), etc. Lindsay is uberfug. Laura's model looks like a high school cheerleader or something... she has the chubbiest face. :-\

Quote Originally Posted by dogabone View Post
    Kayne: Marilyn Monroe
    Angela: Audrey Hepburn
    Jeff: Madonna
    Robert: Jackie Onassis
    Michael: Pam Breer
    Uli: Diana Ross
    Laura: Cher
    Bradley: Katharine Hepburn
    Alison: Farrah Fawcett
    Vincent: Twiggy

I see the main stylistic challenges falling to Laura, Bradley, and Vincent. In spite of his disappointment at getting MM, Kayne will have less trouble than those three.
    I should think even if he didn't want Marilyn, Kayne would have a comparatively easy time with her "update". I thought Laura having to do Cher was funny, but Angela getting Audrey Hepburn is even funnier. (My apologies to the late Audrey Hepburn, who has probably been rolling in her grave for several months now.) To take such a classic, minimalist style maven like Audrey Hepburn and assign her to the local clown college designer, that's just sacrilege. Let's just hope Laura and Michael's influence rubbed off...

i really dont find many of them pretty.. and most of them are soo pale

since when has pale became the new tan?

Jeffrey's model in the doggie episode looks very muscular. Is that one Nazri? I can't figure out what folks see in her. Muscular is good, so please don't pounce on me, I just don't get her appeal in this show. I miss Melissa. She was very healthy looking, as was Martinique. The first PR had the best group so far.

No, that's Javi. Nazri was Keith's model.

I like Marilinda, biut I'm sad to see that Jeffrey switched models, and Javi got booted. I liked her. She was the perfetc model for Jeff.

Hm, looking at the models pics on bravotv.com made me realize that Camilla is VERY photogenic. I love her for that <3 Plus she sounds really mature and nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan View Post
    I should think even if he didn't want Marilyn, Kayne would have a comparatively easy time with her "update". I thought Laura having to do Cher was funny, but Angela getting Audrey Hepburn is even funnier. (My apologies to the late Audrey Hepburn, who has probably been rolling in her grave for several months now.) To take such a classic, minimalist style maven like Audrey Hepburn and assign her to the local clown college designer, that's just sacrilege. Let's just hope Laura and Michael's influence rubbed off...
    I just watched the preview on Bravo, and Kayne said he "couldn't be happier" to have gotten Marilyn.

I have to agree, though, Angela with Audrey Hepburn is just funny, in a kind of sad and morbid way.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Amanda's Tresemme ad in September Elle:

I thought Narzi got it? but Amanda looks great!!

Um...? They replaced Nazri with HER? I am so angry right now over this..seriously...what?!

+ Reply to Thread