+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Sebelia - Season 3

so far...his clothes seem to reflect santino..well at least the first challenge

you know -- i didn't think i like jeffery at first -- but -- he is growing on me --- i liked his dress for the dog challenge -- it wasn't my FAVORITE -- but i did like it ..... getting used to that chin/neck thing too -- LOL --
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

lol i'm not getting used the chin/neck thing but damn his dress was really nice this time

FORT Fogey
    In a nutshell, Jeffrey talked about the editing and took pains to point out how difficult Angela was to work with in general.

He also talked about his use of the word "feminista". He had a well reasoned response. Unfortunately, I don't quite recall the details.

Still, he was dignified and articulate. Based on the article, I have become a fan of his (wasn't sure about him for awhile) and it reiterated my adoration for Vincent (I like him from day one).
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 07-31-2006 at 01:40 AM.

didn't really like the outfit last night. seems to have some attitude issues though. really full of himself.

Harmless and unoffensive ComputerSaysNo's Avatar
    He's just a colossal a-hole. He's obviously very bitter that he hasn't won a challenge yet. Maybe because his clothes just aren't that good? He's obviously good at dressing rock stars, but that seems about it. I'm sure he wouldn't want to design for the "masses", but regardless, his clothes are just too gimmicky and costume-y.

I have mixed feelngs about Jefferey. I mean, I really like his aesthetic as adesigner for the rock-stars and all, and his love of grunge and constumey things, but at the same time, his attitude ust turnes me ofF! I wish he could read this! I really like how he has a very different style from everyone else. I do like his clothes, they just aren't sewn well enough or versatile enough to be considedred 'high fashion' you know? I do really like him, though... But I just can't figure out why. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by volatility View Post
    I have mixed feelngs about Jefferey. I mean, I really like his aesthetic as adesigner for the rock-stars and all, and his love of grunge and constumey things, but at the same time, his attitude ust turnes me ofF! I wish he could read this! I really like how he has a very different style from everyone else. I do like his clothes, they just aren't sewn well enough or versatile enough to be considedred 'high fashion' you know? I do really like him, though... But I just can't figure out why. lol.
    There's very little about him that I don't find off putting, from the distracting neck tattoo, to his attitude towards strong women, his language, his clothes, etc., but one's personality dictates the kind of clothing one designs. Jeffrey is definitely a niche designers, and should stay that way, he's incapable of designing for a different crowd, he's even more in a rut design wise than Laura and Angela are. There's a reason someone with his personality designs for rockers and someone with Kayne's personality, for example, designs for beauty queens.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan View Post
    There's very little about him that I don't find off putting, from the distracting neck tattoo, to his attitude towards strong women, his language, his clothes, etc., but one's personality dictates the kind of clothing one designs. Jeffrey is definitely a niche designers, and should stay that way, he's incapable of designing for a different crowd, he's even more in a rut design wise than Laura and Angela are. There's a reason someone with his personality designs for rockers and someone with Kayne's personality, for example, designs for beauty queens.
    Well put. Further, Angela has made a clear attempt to go outside her comfort zone, and I believe Laura could do so if the challenge commanded it. But I don't see Jeffrey being as flexible. As stubborn and self-absorbed as he is, if someone said "make something classic and elegant," you know it would still be deconstructed and grotesque. He feels his style is the only one worth presenting, and that translates to a complete lack of range. Get this man AUF!
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

To be fair, there are other people who should go first. The guy who should have been eliminated last night (Vincent) for starters, but because the show is clearly rigged, will continue to last well beyond the point he should have. Actually, he and Angela both should have been gone by now.

+ Reply to Thread