+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Sebelia - Season 3

I dunno.. I can feel the Hell's Angels/Fashion connection. The leather jackets with colorful, macabre patches; ripped jeans and old-worn t-shirts; facial hair; sunglasses and earrings. Just butch up Karl Lagerfeld a little, and you basically have the same thing, give or take.

Tim said this is the kind of love him or hate him guy. I will have to see him in action and see his finished work before I can make that call.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    We have our Santino 2.0.

Check out his dry humour on Bravo interview.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Quote Originally Posted by so into you View Post
    Check out his dry humour on Bravo interview.
    That's a nice, euphemistic way to put it. He was pretty annoying. Still, I'm interested in seeing him work. He seems like he will have a definite point of view, which is more important to me than personality.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    OMG THAT NECK TATTOO?!?!?!

Outside of that a bit too confident and dramatic for my tastes. Not to mention I hate that he was saying to Angela that she needs to take her arts and crafts and leave -- as if punk inspired stuff is SO original. Please.

For me, he takes himself too seriously.

FORT Regular
    What an arrogant git! He started criticizing everyone practically from the moment he stepped into that apartment. He's friends with Santino...yeah, I can see they'd have alot in common. I have a feeling every mistake this guy makes, he'll blame on someone else.

I got a real Daniel Franco on-the-prowl
    feeling from this guy when he was talking about the models. I just hope they don't have any underage models (like Austin's Melissa, 16) on the show this year.

What is with that stupid hoodie, anyway? They started filming on May 20th. Uli came in with a tank top on, so I doubt it was cold.

I was happy to see this guy standing there in the bottom two to be eliminated...I was hoping he'd go.
    I can always hope for week after next (Malan has got to go next week)

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Mayo View Post
    What an arrogant git! He started criticizing everyone practically from the moment he stepped into that apartment.
    I like that he started criticizing everyones designs while saying that his was the only good one of the bunch. I guess they must've slapped him back down to a little place called reality when he was in hte bottom 2 for that awful design that he did.

Geez I cant help looking at his nasty neck whenever they showed his interviews. It's not just the tattoo thats icky, his neck just seems so wide also.

I like him though.

FORT Regular
    NOT impressed on the first challenge, They will probably keep him on for the drama..

Mike

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    I suspect Jeffrey may turn out to fill the role everyone thought would belong to Malan. Surprise!
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaase View Post
    Geez I cant help looking at his nasty neck whenever they showed his interviews. It's not just the tattoo thats icky, his neck just seems so wide also.
    I can't tell if he's trying to draw attention to his enormous neck or downplay its gigantism with that tattoo. Regardless, it kinda makes him look like a Cardassian from "Star Trek Deep Space 9."
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread