+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Sebelia - Season 3

But he's so good and so fast on his feet, why did he choose this challenge to suddenly be filled with fear about time? It's very unlike his behavior on any other challenge.

IMHO he decided how much effort he was going to put into this challenge when he found out who his model was. And while there was more design to his outfit than there was to Robert's, I really think Jeffrey's was less attractive.

Although in reviewing all the outfits, I'd say Angela's was the biggest farce, and she could have gone home just as easily. Would have been interesting to see if Paris would wake Robert up...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    But he's so good and so fast on his feet, why did he choose this challenge to suddenly be filled with fear about time? It's very unlike his behavior on any other challenge.

IMHO he decided how much effort he was going to put into this challenge when he found out who his model was. And while there was more design to his outfit than there was to Robert's, I really think Jeffrey's was less attractive.

Although in reviewing all the outfits, I'd say Angela's was the biggest farce, and she could have gone home just as easily. Would have been interesting to see if Paris would wake Robert up...
    I completely agree about the outfit's attractiveness. I thought Jeffrey's was the worst, the ugliest... I'm shocked that he squeaked through.

But I'm glad he did!

(Odds on him winning are currently 8/11. Laura 23/5, Uli 2/3, and Michael 3/2 -- if you pay attention to that sort of thing.)
    The thieves get rich, the saints get shot-
    And god don't answer prayers a lot.

-Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

FORT Regular
    I agree that Laura was grasping at straws. He always finished on time, knew how to sew and how to fit complicated clothing better than most of the other contestants.

That paris outfit was a masterpiece of construction, IMHO.

He's the guy to beat! And Laura knows it. I don't like her pulling that nastiness out of her a**!

Best of luck, Jeff!

FORT Regular
    I have just watched the show's preview for the umpteenth time and I think that Jeffery stays. Yes, his head sags, but I think it's with relief. The way Michael is nodding and his lip movement seems to indicate that Jeff is staying. Although I'm not a Jeffery fan, I so HATE Laura now, that I could almost root for him to win.

FORT Newbie
    I'm sorry. I know how everyone likes to go on about how edgy Jeffrey is. I'm sorry I don't see it. I've seen a lot of the same stuff when my sister was in her punk rock grunge phase in the 80s.

How I think it works out...jmho

I think that Tom comes into the room and asys they concluded their investigation. He tells Jeffrey that they found a problem, he cries on Uli's shoulder. He then tells Jeffrey what he found. The problem turns out that the didn't submit a receipt for the wigs and therefore can't use them.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2105815;
    I think that Tom comes into the room and asys they concluded their investigation. He tells Jeffrey that they found a problem, he cries on Uli's shoulder. He then tells Jeffrey what he found. The problem turns out that the didn't submit a receipt for the wigs and therefore can't use them.
    I so hope you're right.

Congratulations Jeffrey - I was rooting for you. Great show & best of luck in the future!!

Last nights show was awesome.

Congrats Jeffrey!

Jeffery is a Gwen Stafani wantabe. I think he is the one trick pony. He will have a very limited clientele, just a bunch of posers in LA. Laura and Uli will appeal to a lot more women and be more successful than Jeffery. If the judges voted for the most consistant over the season, Michael should have won, even though at Fashion Week he was dissappointing.

+ Reply to Thread