+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Sebelia - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by kt17014 View Post
    My thoughts:

1. during the season, I always was amazed that Jeffrey finished his stuff so quickly - I can remember once when Tim asked him how he was doing on time, he said something to the effect that he was fine! He was about done! Everyone else was scrambling. I distinctly remember mentioning to my husband that Jeffrey always was finishing before everyone else. I think that he is just a very focused individual when he has to be.

2. does anyone else remember during the INC challenge (groups of 3) when he was working with Allison & Keith. . .well, Keith got kicked off so it was just the two of them - Jeffrey did an amazing pair of pants, ALONE, within the the time constraints and got rave reviews for them. He had to be working very quickly.

3. Laura and Michael really went after Jeffrey on the 'cheating' thing. Does nobody else find it interesting that Laura and Michael were the ones that Tim was the hardest on? Neither of them got rave reviews from Tim on their collection. I think that got both of them a little worried. Laura did what I would expect the spoiled, self-righteous (sp?), b*** that she is to do and called him cheater. I can forgive Michael for jumping on the bandwagon because he is under stress, and I've liked him the whole season. But Laura. . .she can't win on talent, so she calls her main competition a cheater. For shame.

4. Did you see the crushed look on Jeffrey's face when Laura told him that she told Tim that she thought he was cheating? Completely crushed. He didn't get mad and jump at her, he was just in disbelief. His whole life he has been told directly, and indirectly, that he wasn't good enough, and now Laura took something that he loved and worked incredibly hard on and accused him of cheating.

Personally, I don't think he behaved as a liar would have. . .I think he was genuinely dumbfounded. I do not believe he cheated. However, this is just personal opinion and I have no proof. I've been wrong before. . .I really hope I'm not wrong this time.

As for Laura. I have not liked her from day one. I hate her whole air of entitlement. I've dealt with lots of people like her and she doesn't feel she has to earn this, she feels she is OWED this. As for her sense of style? Old and boring. My husband and I were watching old black-and-white movies on the classic movie channel the other night and I swear that awful gown she made in France (with the gigantic ruffle) was in it.

Love him or hate him, Jeffrey is amazingly talented. I have not always agreed with his behavior or his approach to other people, but I've always been captivated by his designs - I may not like everything that he has done, but I'm always looking forward to seeing what it might be.

Just my humble opinions. . .
    I agree with it all!!

Go Team Jeffrey!

Just a reminder to make your point without making assumptions or comments about other posters, please. In fact, as Brandy said earlier today,
    A friendly reminder - anyone on the show is fair game, to talk about as you see fit, within site rules... But other FORT members and their opinions are not. Let's keep this friendly. Thanks for understanding.
    If you want your posts to stay, please keep this in mind.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    If he gets disqualified, I'm done with that show.

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun View Post
    No, Laura and her husband live off of their money. They both contribute to the economic success they've achieved, albeit in different ways. And that's the truth, no matter how you choose to label it. This is a joke, right? The all-knowing Heidi Klum?

Good one, tumblin' dice!!!!
    Hmmm... it seems much more "sexist" to me to call HIS money THEIR money- I mean, June Cleaver, move over - than it is to say that she lives off his money - which she does.

[/QUOTE]This is a joke, right? The all-knowing Heidi Klum?[/QUOTE]

Yeah... see, I'm betting Heidi Klum knows just a LITTLE bit more about the situation than you, or I, or anyone else does. Call me crazy...but I tend to trust the word of someone who was there and saw it.

Of course, that's not nearly as much fun as speculation, is it?
    The thieves get rich, the saints get shot-
    And god don't answer prayers a lot.

-Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by JonM View Post
    i agree jeffrey and allison were my favorites from the start
    and i was in shock to see her leave, and then to have him
    leave would be then end for me.

I love Jeff's collection!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JonM View Post
    Even if they prove he did it?

I'm not saying he did. My mind is not made up. But if he did then certainly I wouldn't want to see him NOT disqualified.

Then again, what do I know. I only even just saw this season over the past few weeks, since Bravo has been repeating it non-stop. Maybe I haven't had enough time to think about it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Even if they prove he did it?

I'm not saying he did. My mind is not made up. But if he did then certainly I wouldn't want to see him NOT disqualified.

Then again, what do I know. I only even just saw this season over the past few weeks, since Bravo has been repeating it non-stop. Maybe I haven't had enough time to think about it.
    Though I was a Season One Kara Saun fan, I was more than annoyed that she was allowed to present her collection with expensive custom-made shoes (each shoe or boot created in various sizes).

I agree that Jeffrey is extremely talented; However, Project Runway is a contest with contractual ground rules and if he did cheat, Jeffrey would need to be eliminated.
    Last edited by Amberish; 10-13-2006 at 04:20 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Hi, I was not a fan of Jeffery, he was so disrespectful to Angela's Mom, he talked to Angela any kind of way, I say what goes around comes around, even if he did sew, he needs to realize you can not go around treating people any kind of way. However, I do not like jealous people like Laura who makes up things to try to lessen the competition. I was rooing for Michael but now after I have seen Jeffrey's fashion week collection online, you go boy! Exquisite, very creative young man, he sewed better because he was not on T.V. with a press for time. That's all.

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Runway Fight Club...

The latest dish - you can read it here:

Andy Cohen, Vice-President of Production and Programming at Bravo and “Project Runway” guru answered the following questions:

Did Jeffrey cheat?
    Wouldn't you and everyone like to know!? You need to watch next Wednesday to find out.

What would the consequences be for Jeffrey if he did cheat?
    The consequences for cheating would be elimination.

Cohen's coy answer to the first question leads me to believe that this is, again, just another Bravo "tune in to find out" ploy. Sheesh, when did all of this "cliffhanger" stuff start, anyway - with "Who Shot J.R.?"??? Too bad they don't do it as well these days.

The next question about the consequences for cheating (elimination) would suggest that Jeffery was not convicted of cheating - since he showed at Bryant Park.
    The thieves get rich, the saints get shot-
    And god don't answer prayers a lot.

-Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

+ Reply to Thread