+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Sebelia - Season 3

FORT Newbie
    jeffrey made it to the top 4 and won 2 times, why is it now impossible for jeffrey to make beautiful clothes when he is supposed to be giving his best? i dont think laura is gonna win anyway, her designs are predictable, she can sew yes but ive seen her clothes before nothing original

FORT Fogey
    I will be shocked if Jeffery does not win. His line is innovative and youthful.

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgenius2 View Post
    Michael was man enough to agree with Laura. After all this work and so much at stake voicing her concerns was the right thing to do. We shouldn't call her a bitch just because she was a woman if Michael agreed. This is the big time game on. I think he could be guilty or he would have reacted stronger. We've seen his nasty temper before. I think if he were unjustly accused he would have cut her a new A...line. Anyway, we know they all showed, it was on E right after the show. Laura's dresses are beautiful and elegant which may be too much for the judges to handle.. Tim says they are too old, but old ladies have more money than young girls so I think she's going to fly as a desinger win or lose. Wish I could afford any of her dresses!
    Michael was a punk - not a "man" - he jumped on Laura's bandwagon to help eliminate the competition.

They're both sad people.
    The thieves get rich, the saints get shot-
    And god don't answer prayers a lot.

-Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by molly8 View Post
    Laura has 4 kids to take care of and Jeff had a lot of time to finish all the dresses in a month, what is her problem? even at the beginning of todays show she did not welcome jeffrey. i dont like laura at all. Laura mind your own business
    Actually, Laura has five already - she has a daughter from a previous relationship. But I agree - she's really showing her true colors. What a jealous cat! I feel sorry for her. She clearly went after Jeffrey before he even got there, saying, "I want to win - so Jeffrey can't."

What a pathetic display of insecurity on her part. What's wrong, Laura - finally come up against a situation that you can't "buy" with your husband's money?
    The thieves get rich, the saints get shot-
    And god don't answer prayers a lot.

-Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

It isn't like she's cutting the seams of his gowns apart. If Jeffrey didn't do anything wrong -- then he has nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by Brandy; 10-12-2006 at 07:59 AM.

A friendly reminder - anyone on the show is fair game, to talk about as you see fit, within site rules... But other FORT members and their opinions are not. Let's keep this friendly. Thanks for understanding.

I'm on the Jeffrey bandwagon.

I hope he wins!

another point if he gets PAID to make clothes for celebrities, he HAS to be good! right Laura?!

FORT Fogey
    The previews can be misleading so even though I hope this loser goes home I wouldn't be shocked if he stayed. He's a drug addict so lying and cheating wouldn't be all that new to him.

he is recovering drug addict that means he is clean and no longer using drugs.
    Last edited by Brandy; 10-12-2006 at 12:38 PM.

Austin, why do you think he is a loser he seems to be doing very well outside the show, IMO.

+ Reply to Thread