+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Malan Breton - Season 3

He was so humble and polite when he left. I felt really bad for him, and I had a little lump in my throat.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet View Post
    He was so humble and polite when he left. I felt really bad for him, and I had a little lump in my throat.
    Me too. It was also upsetting to hear him talk about how he showed his mother sketches when he was young and how she completely rejected them, and not to mention his aspirations.
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

I felt so bad for him. His story about his mother was so sad.

I was sorry to see him go. But that dress was SO hideous.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I think that Malan displayed very good manners. I wish the woman would have went. She did walk in with no design. No design and no help is worse than a hideous dress.

I think they kept her on as the thin "Wendy Pepper" looking for ways to beat people out without having the talent to win.

Producers Pleazze, pleazze bring our little dracula back. We still want to see him.

It was so sad when he said that he felt shamed. Oh that was just awful. And his story about his mom was heart-wrenching. Way to motivate your kid, lady.

i just want to say that reality tv aside, malan is the absolute nicest and most humble man... he was always polite and very, very charming! i thought he left with such grace and poise, and for that i have the utmost respect.

I really didn't expect Malan to go. I know the execution of the dress was wrong, but at least he DID something. Angela had no sketches, no ideas of her own - nothing; and, she was a total b***** to Vincent to boot!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet View Post
    Though i really really did not like the way he presented himself, I felt bad for him (I dont think it was acting), but the dress was NOT good. I am surprized that did not kee him around for conflict!

Mike

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by laneyrachel View Post
    Me too. It was also upsetting to hear him talk about how he showed his mother sketches when he was young and how she completely rejected them, and not to mention his aspirations.

Me three!! I really thought Malan would be this season's Santino, but he's just a boy, a little lost and insecure and kind of sweet in his way.

Malan's exit interview killed me. He said something about feeling ashamed but he has nothing to be ashamed of. Unlike Vincent and Angela, he showed a lot of class during the judges questioning. I wish Malan had stayed and Heidi had given her auf to either Vincent or Angela (or even better, BOTH! ugh!).

+ Reply to Thread