+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Malan Breton - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    His laughter is so funny and creepy at the same time! LOL!
    Divine, I was just about to say the same thing. His laugh makes me think of a maniacle child killing bugs with a magnifying glass.

I generally agree with the majority of you all (been lurking for a couple of years-post once in a while),but I have been trying to hate Malan and I just can't. Don't think he's sexy or anything - just that he is kind of wry-and funny!

Hope I don't regret it.

barb

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fritofeet View Post
    I have been trying to hate Malan and I just can't. Don't think he's sexy or anything - just that he is kind of wry-and funny!
    I first fell in love with Malan in the 70's when he played Dr. Frank-N-Furter in "Rocky Horror Picture Show," didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm so over me View Post
    I first fell in love with Malan in the 70's when he played Dr. Frank-N-Furter in "Rocky Horror Picture Show," didn't you?

[QUOTE=I'm so over me;1964632]I first fell in love with Malan in the 70's when he played Dr. Frank-N-Furter in "Rocky Horror Picture Show," didn't you?[/QUOTE

He IS very Tim Curry-like,although I thought earlier on in his "lives" he was better in "M"

barb

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    His arrogance makes him a prime candidate to be the one that they boot from the show. I'm sure he thinks he can do whatever he wants.
    I HOPE!

lol. i don't know but his voice reminds me of Stewie from family guy. especially when he said the "you know, it's really really bad feng shui (sp?) to have fake plants in your house"

Harmless and unoffensive ComputerSaysNo's Avatar
    Keep in mind that while PR is more highbrow that other reality shows (it's basically the only I'll watch) it's still personality-driven and heavily edited.

I've lived in London and the Brits have a very different sense of humor than Americans.

So Malan turned PR down? So what! Maybe he wanted to explore avenues other than a reality show to get his name out there.

I liked him on the first episode and found him fun and cheeky. His sense of humor is intact, his design was a Chanel-meets-Miyake piece and he doesn't seem malicious in the least.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 07-17-2006 at 02:25 PM.

I like him more than I thought I would. He seemed really obnoxious at the beginning, but once I got past all his affectations, he's OK. He seems to have some sense of humor about things, at least.

ETA: I was surprised at his design--I don't know what I was expecting, but I rather liked it. And he made a bag to match the jacket (love bags!).

Harmless and unoffensive ComputerSaysNo's Avatar
    I'm sad he got booted tonight. I liked him.

+ Reply to Thread