+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Malan Breton - Season 3

Rumor has it that either the short version (i.e., the video) or the full version (i.e., the one on tomorrow at 9) will be shown on Bravo at 10 pm tonight!

I'm not sure what his ethnic background is, but from the places he grew up I betting on military brat.
    "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans" - Van Zant

FORT Fan
    I am going to have a tough time watching him. I couldn't even make it through his video clip at the Bravo site.

FORT Fogey
    Is it just me or does he have an odd tint to his eyes? When I see him in the commercials something just seems off about them, almost as if I can vaguely see a subtle yellow, orange, or even red shade. In the cornea, I mean.

I notice it as well.

Everything about him is so slimy and shady. I love it. I find him oddly... sexy...

Ugh.. my partner thinks he's kind of hot too. It's time like these that make me re-evaluate my image.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiest View Post
    Is it just me or does he have an odd tint to his eyes? When I see him in the commercials something just seems off about them, almost as if I can vaguely see a subtle yellow, orange, or even red shade. In the cornea, I mean.
    Yep, I noticed. It's kinda disturbing. And those always smarmy facial expressions doesn't help either.

MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD:
    Has anybody mentioned that he turned PR down last season? Gunn said that they had chosen him for season 2 even though they weren't thrilled, and then Malan turned PR down! Who does he think he is? I would've loved to see him on season 2 though. He and Satino would've been either best friends or enemies (and that would make great drama).

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    he's annoying, and his design was only middle of the road for me. next.

FORT Newbie
    Newbie here, hello.

Fan of PR since it started though and I have to say this guy is the creepiest "thing" they have ever had on there.

Count Malan is in the house, get out the garlic and crosses cause I think the dude is a vampire lol

+ Reply to Thread