+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Laura Bennett - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by SurrnderDorothy View Post
    I had been wondering about the non sequiter quality of her remark as shown.

It really bugs me if everybody was saying things but only one person was edited to look "out of line".

I wonder if Kayne's response was directed at everyone who had been saying stuff to Vincent, or just to Laura as shown in the edit?

Personally, I don't find anything Laura has said as nasty as the little lunchroom exchange those two b$tchy qu@@ns Kayne and Robert had about her earlier in the episode.

("Her dress looks like a straightjacket." "She always sews for herself." "She kissed me on the cheek." "You'll get a rash.")

And Kayne questions her character?
    I agree, taste of a love starved hyena is right... he didn't like being called out for his prom monstrosity and heinous lime-green makeup so he's lashing Laura. Well she could sit back and let him hang himself, she's really doing a favor by pointing out how dreadful his lapse was. In any event, she's a wonderful designer, has a strong vision and aesthetic and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Thank goodness she's not backing down, because I think she's right on the money.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Count me in as another Laura fan. I've loved every one of her designs so far. They're not my style personally, but they're classy and elegant and well put together. I like the clean lines. I also like her personality. She's funny and says it like it is. Bet we see her in the top three, along with Michael and hmmmm... not sure yet who else. Kind of have a feeling it could be Angela though.
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

i like her stuff -- little tired of the super deep neckline -- on both her and her designs -- but -- she does do some good stuff -- i just ask -- please laura -- stop picking your teeth -- my gosh on the last episode -- every time they showed her -- she was picking at her teeth -- it drove me crazy -- but i guess it could have been worse -- she could have been picking her nose or something LOL
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

FORT Regular
    Hey, I'm a dog-lover, too-- but enough already, please.

I mean, all she did was refuse to get kissy-face with the adorable little fuzzball. She didn't hurt it, mistreat it, or even give it an uncomfortable outfit.

The way some people are going on, it's like she whipped the Pomeranian out of her bag at Mood and demanded, "100 more of these, and make sure the coats match for color and thickness. I'm doing a full-length coat with a matching hat."
    Since she is so fond of fur, I would not have put it past her! I do not trust anybody that has disdain for MY pom!

FORT Regular

Personally, I don't find anything Laura has said as nasty as the little lunchroom exchange those two b$tchy qu@@ns Kayne and Robert had about her earlier in the episode.

("Her dress looks like a straightjacket." "She always sews for herself." "She kissed me on the cheek." "You'll get a rash.")

And Kayne questions her character?
    Name calling is not called for.(they were joking around, after all) Granted both of them had their "duds" on the runway, but don't do the same thing all the time. The "monarch of Park Avenue" needs to lighten up .. after all, they are not her subjects. And you know she is DEAD SERIOUS whenever she speaks (reminds me of the "ping pong ball speech" in Auntie Mame)

I say it over and over again, but I will proclaim it on mountain tops that I think Kaybert are the bitchiest, most self-righteous (and self-deluded) queens I've seen in a long time. They weren't justified in their personal attacks on Laura, and the fact that they choose to go after her on a personal level makes me think they are secretly jealous that she has a better chance than either of them of placing in the final three. Team Laura all the way!!!
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

The only flaw I can find in Laura is that she is much too shy about expressing her opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    The only flaw I can find in Laura is that she is much too shy about expressing her opinion.
    LOL! Yeah, she's a timid one alright.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

This is my punk face ;) NiteElfGen's Avatar
    I think her sleeping in pants and blouse is the wierdest thing she done so far.

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteElfGen View Post
    I think her sleeping in pants and blouse is the wierdest thing she done so far.
    Yes, but did anyone else notice how much younger and better she looks without the bright red lipstick and the over-rouged cheeks?
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

+ Reply to Thread