+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Uli Herzner - Season 3

Jen,Lisa,Chan,Vic,Hthr JoeSchmoe's Avatar
    I wish she would have won but I think she will do well without the show.

Because she did not win and that horrible Jefferey won, I'm NEVER watching Project Runway. They did me sooo wrong with Malan, then Alison.

How dare they?

Jefferey's designs are like explosions from the sewing machine!

Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by quangtran;1975247;
    Girl needs to seriously find some new designs.

What's the blur for on the last pic?

Uli CAN do NO wrong!

Them bugging her about prints is dumb!

She can pull off prints really well!

I couldn't imagine her designing anything else.

I just watched the finale rerun and it's so obvious to me that Uli should have won. Jeffrey's clothes were nowhere near as great as Uli's -- her collection was full of color and character and I'd wear every single piece. Jeffrey's collection was dull and boring and there was nothing new about it, despite what the judges said. I will always believe that there was something weird behind their decision and I'll even go as far as saying that it was unfair. Talent didn't win -- good, controversial TV did and it's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by April235;2135596;
    I just watched the finale rerun and it's so obvious to me that Uli should have won. Jeffrey's clothes were nowhere near as great as Uli's -- her collection was full of color and character and I'd wear every single piece. Jeffrey's collection was dull and boring and there was nothing new about it, despite what the judges said. I will always believe that there was something weird behind their decision and I'll even go as far as saying that it was unfair. Talent didn't win -- good, controversial TV did and it's a shame.
    yes i didn't really see anything new in Jeffrey....i think they chose him because he has an already established business and they want a designer who has the resources to really put his name out there. he already has celebrity clients...what more could they ask? i thought it was laughable that they said he was new and fresh....he's just stuck in that LA fashion world

FORT Newbie
    Absolutely stunning collection. I think she and Jeffery were pretty much a tie, but since Uli's going to get offers no matter what...

jeff did awful the whole season i just wish someone who had done consistant won

Well, Jeffrey should have gone long before the finals, when he treated whatshername's mother. Treating a customer that way, making her cry, and staying in the business, that's impossible, and unacceptable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789