+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Uli Herzner - Season 3

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022 View Post
    Underwear yes, but bras a big no. Neither Uli or Laura seem to need one nor think that anybody else will. Atleast with a lot of the work from the guys on the show you could wear either a strapless or adjustable strap bras, but from the ladies (Laura especially) there is no consideration for a woman with any need for chest support.
    This reminds me of an opera production I did many years ago in which the costumer had put all the women in dresses with one sleeve and one shoulder and arm bare. The fabric was a clingy, drapey suedecloth with no infrastructure. When asked about support, the designer told us that she guessed we could wear strapless bras if we really felt the need. She talked as if a bra were some petty bourgeois luxury and that we were just a bunch of whiners.

And mind you, we're talking about opera singers here! We're not all big girls, but most of us have a decent set of upper frontals!
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

I loved Uli's show, including the music. Can anyone ID it, link to it?

Thanks

I LoVED Uli's collection, it was really beautiful to me. For a second I really thought she may have had a chance to win.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Uli seems so sweet. I loved when, seconds after 'losing', she was all cheerful and happy for Jeffrey's family, and went into the room backstage to say, "Get the kid ready!". Nice moment.

She so had the best collection. Can't wait to see more of her.

Uli's collection was the best. I was rooting for Jeff for most of the show but I found his collection to be ugly. I really wish Uli won.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2109412;
    I loved Uli's show, including the music. Can anyone ID it, link to it?

Thanks
    From Bravotv.com

And Uli is the only contestant who used musical assistance from “Project Runway.” She picked a title called “Doggy Fun” by Barefoot Music.

omggggg i loved uli's show too! everyoneeeeeeee LOVED her !! she shoulda won =(

I truly, truly thought Uli had it in the bag after they got rid of Micheal and Laura. Her collection was beautiful, and like Heidi I would wear ever single piece of it...well, maybe not the bikini unless I could rock it like that model did. She really did an awesome job, and I thought she deserved the win.

No matter how you look at it, Uli is a winner. She didn't win PR, but her collection was by far the most marketable one. It made me wish I had some of those! She is going to get a huge contract soon. Uli's career is going to take off so much, Jeffrey's $100K will look pale in comparison. I have faith in Uli!!!

+ Reply to Thread