+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kayne Gillaspie - Season 3

Kayne surprised me as I thought he was going to be one of the arrogant designers but he was actualyl a breath of fresh air in this ego filled first ep. Having him go up to Michael and complement his design was great. He'll add some much needed balance to this season.
    Last edited by TokyoNiGHTS; 07-13-2006 at 06:15 AM.

Harmless and unoffensive ComputerSaysNo's Avatar
    I think he might have problems "editing" things like Santino did, but of course he'll be much nicer about it. lol...

Definite top 5, possible top 3.

He seems like he'll be good comic relief.

FORT Newbie
    I like seeing a easy going manner in such a harried setting, I hope Kayne keeps it up. I liked his dress and will be anxious to see what he and Robert can come up with for Episode 2.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS View Post
    Kayne surprised me as I thought he was going to be one of the arrogant designers but he was actualyl a breath of fresh air in this ego filled first ep. Having him go up to Michael and complement his design was great. He'll add some much needed balance to this season.
    He surprised me too.. not so much because I thought he would be arrogant, but more because I detected a certain shallowness in him that I thought would preclude any design sense. I think he is actually quite capable, but we'll have to see if the pageant aesthetic he has developed can be shaken off a bit.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Did we see him on an episode of Tiara Girls?

I love him. If I hadn't seen some other reality show one the Miss USA pagent, I probably wouldn't care less about this challenge. I knew who Miss USA was becaue of it. Kayne really new his *&%!, so know I want to want the Miss Universe, just to see the dress. It will be interesting to see how much the dress is edited. Remember Wendy Pepper.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fogey
    I like him too. I hated the dress but that is about my personal taste. I have seen contestants in pageants wear understated sophistocated gowns. Kaynes dress was in the over the top glitzy catagory, not something I like.

The Miss Universe pageant is on tonight on NBC at 9pm EST. We don't have to wait long to see *if* she wears it or what the translation turns out to be. The smart money is on a different fabric, more expensive hardware around the neck and understated.

yeahhhhh miss usa actually did it - she wore the dress kayne and robert designed for her -- it was beautiful -- looked much better on her than on the model ---

maybe a few changes -- but i am not really sure -- i didn't pay that close attention to everything the other night and i just turned the miss universe pageant on just to see if she was going to wear it LOL
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

And yes, Miss USA did wear the dress at the Miss Universe pageant.

I just wish I could say I liked hers best...I can't.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

It did look gorgeous on her, but it looked like she had difficulty walking. And her dress was a heck of a lot more frou-frou than all of the other nine.

eta: she just made the top 5. But Puerto Rico's going to take this thing.

I just saw Kayne's gown. I think it looked very pretty, although I knew they'd snazz up the jewels at the neckline. And the skirt looked a little odd under the harsh stage lights, but overall it looked great. Miss USA did seem to have a bit of trouble walking though.

+ Reply to Thread