+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: If you were the customer, who would you ask to design an outfit for you?

FORT Newbie
    I love Daniel V. and Austin.Their anything I would love to wear, of course except the plant and corn thing.
    That dress with glamous flowers all over by Austin I thought was cuuuute.It's not tacky at all.

I would ask either Jay McCarrol because I love his creativity - some of those quilted jackets and crocheted sweaters would be awesome.

I would ask Uli because I love her breezy Miami style, and she's already shown that she can design wonderful clothes for fuller figures.

I would also ask Daniel Franco because I love his sense of style and elegance. Clearly he loves women, and knows how to dress them/us!

old cow

Re: If you were the customer, who would you ask to design an outfit for you?

So i found this thread when i was trying to dig up some info on some season 3 designers and i thought it would be fun to restart it again. Its pretty simple: out of all the designers in P.R. history who would would ask to design a dress/outfit for? And to make it fun who would you least like to design a dress for you?

For a pretty dress to make me feel like a lady: Gordana S6

An awsome, rocking jacket and pants: Seth Aaron S7 or Jefferey S3

A beautiful wedding dress: Austin S1

A pageant dress: Kayne S3 or Anthony S7

and who would i LEAST like to design something for me:.......wow thats a tuffie b/c there have been so many dislikable people but i would have to say that crazy loon Vincent S3! GAK what a psycho he was

Right now? Seth Aaron. His stuff is hard enough to make me feel young but still sophisticated as to not make me feel like a fool.

Anthony - I think he'd be most likely to make the 'everyday' woman feel beautiful and feminine.

I think Maya has a lot of potential as well. She's true to herself - or she wouldn't have quit rather than show less than her best. I have a feeling she'd listen to a client. So if I hired her, I might end up with something original yet flattering on me.

(Oh - I thought it was only for this season? If "any" of the past designers, I'll have to give that more thought.)

Uli or Laura

Carol Hannah for most occassions...Seth Aaron for that "fashion" statement..and Gordana for something "beautiful"

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3869825;
    Anthony - I think he'd be most likely to make the 'everyday' woman feel beautiful and feminine.

I think Maya has a lot of potential as well. She's true to herself - or she wouldn't have quit rather than show less than her best. I have a feeling she'd listen to a client. So if I hired her, I might end up with something original yet flattering on me.

(Oh - I thought it was only for this season? If "any" of the past designers, I'll have to give that more thought.)
    lol ... I did that too, then I started reading everyone else's responses and realized people were picking from ANY season.

I've only seen the past two seasons, and pretty much Korto's work, so please bear with me:

Costuming - Christopher Schraub. He made such a wonderful vampire bride outfit that I could so see him do well in the costuming design business.

Dress to wear for just about any occasion - Anthony or Korto. Both have such nice designs, simple but elegant. Korto also has such wonderful choices in colors and for the most part patterns, and I really loved her seatbelt jacket.

Jacket and jeans - Seth Aaron. He also would be runner-up on the dress, because while he didn't fit Heidi in his dress idea last week, it still was a lovely dress. He just needed to do it in a different color and maybe different straps.

Showstopper - Korto. Still remember her drag outfit, and felt she was robbed of that win only because the winner did pants (his was good BTW, but Korto's really just had an extra kick to make her model stand out).

An outfit from something else - Gordana. She really did get creative with the material of her fabric and I think her second dress out of a wedding gown was really nice.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3870647;
    lol ... I did that too, then I started reading everyone else's responses and realized people were picking from ANY season.
    Yeah i didn't realize that either until after i read the other posts but i thought it would be fun to go back to past seasons. I've seen ever season except for 5 so i cant comment on that one but:

Season 1: Austin or Jay

Season 2: Chloe, Santino, Nick

Season 3: Jeffery, Uli, Laura, or maybe Kayne if i wanted something pageanty

Season 4: Chris, Christian

Season 6: Gordana, Epperson, Carol Hanna, and maybe something wacky fun from Nicolas or Ra'mon

Season 7: Seth Aaron, Jay, Maya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast