+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: If you were the customer, who would you ask to design an outfit for you?

Chloe! - she would be my first choice. She's practical with a bit of spice and her construction works well.

Daniel - he has great style and he listens, very important.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Delurking for this tempting thread.

Chloe seems to spend extra time making sure her things fit and move in the way she envisioned, so she'd be my first choice. For example, she recognized and considered how the skating dress proportions would look different on Grace than on someone Sasha's size. To my taste, her "total outfits" have been the best with good selection of accessories.

I'd like a gown by Andrae or something spectacularly simple in a lucious color by Kara. Her corset top on the flower dress was just exquisite.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I have to add Nick to my list. I think he would make a lovely summer dress.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Chloe... but with my menswear outfit i wouldn't want any pink

Daniel, Chloe, or Nick.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Newbie
    Nick and Chloe would be my choices since I think they seem to have the best idea of what flatters a woman. Although I would love to have Santino help me out if I was going to a costume party!

I'd call Austin if I needed a pretty party dress, and Jay if I needed an outfit for a night out in New York.

Daniel Franco could whip me up some very chic professional wear, and Danny V. could tackle all my date clothes.

And if ever oh ever I happened to need a fabulous ball gown, I'd want Kara Saun or Nick to hook me up.

Oh, and if there were ever an occasion for which I needed to look like the refuse bin at a craft store had vomited all over me, then of course I'd call on Santino without hesitation.

FORT Regular
    My taste is very ren faire/bohemian/gypsy, so I'd pick Santino way over any of the others. I love the embellishments! Well, not the lingerie collection or the ice skating outfit, but since I don't skate or wear lingerie, I'm probably safe. Be interesting to see if he could handle doing plus size clothes, too.

Chloe for evening wear or sophisticated business wear. Chloe's sense of taste and design really stand out amongst ALL the designers, in my mind. From EITHER season.

Kara for fun everyday outfit or more casual evening wear. I really liked her esthetic. Some of the outfits from Kara's fake 'Fashion Week' collection are GREAT - very young and British and different.

This may surprise you, but Wendy Pepper for sophisticated business wear or 'evening at the opera type' dress. Remember some of her designs from New York Fashion Week? Some of them were very classy.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I'd go with Daniel Franco for business attire, Kara Janx for fun weekend wear (she did an awesome job on the sportswear she did for Santino and for her own clothes she wore), and Chole for party dresses as long as I could pick the color of fabric.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast