+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

1/25 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Ooh I'm so excited, have to start the discussion thread already!

And, as always, please remember to keep all discussion of the show in this thread until 2am Eastern. Ta, darlings!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Here we go. Please leave Santino

The challenge is about Inspiration --- Michael Kors is going to fill them in on it later.

Zulema chooses to change models. Walk off between Danyelle, Tarah and Shannon.

Zulema picks Tarah.

Rachel is not happy at all....I don't think anyone was happy with the walk off, other than Zulema.

M. Kors gives everyone a digital camera for an hour anywhere in NYC. Go through the picture and pick one to base their design and train of thought on.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 01-25-2006 at 10:08 PM.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Heidi says tonight's challenge is about "inspiration"...90% perhaps? Is the next episode on perspiration?

Zulema calls for the walk-off, creating a wave of major drama queen looks from everyone in the room. I guess because it's seen as a lack of loyalty to one's model/muse.

Zulema steals Tara from Nick! Blonde model Rachel has tears in her eyes, and will now be Nick's.

Nick and Rachel are appalled, but Zulema just considers it part of the game. She says if Nick wants Tara back, he has to win a challenge to get her back.
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Ug. Zulema rubs my fur the wrong way.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Oh ClosetNerd, girlfriend, I second that emotion. Zulema's a stone-cold beeeyatch.

FORT Regular
    Zulema is such a bitch! I felt so terrible for Rachel...to be humiliated like that on TV..how sad. and especially after she was upset on ANTM3 for not getting chosen...

Michael Kors gives everyone an Olympus digital camera. Sweet! Oh but here's the catch: they have 1 hour to take pics around NY, then pick one photo which will be the inspiration for this week's outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by littlepaperstar View Post
    Zulema is such a bitch! I felt so terrible for Rachel...to be humiliated like that on TV..how sad. and especially after she was upset on ANTM3 for not getting chosen...
    OOMG you're right. I completely forgot she was on ANTM3.

The designers are out and about, snapping photos. Chloe's shooting buildings (I'm guessing she will make somethign architectural). Zulema is accosting a lady in Afro-centric clothing. Nick is distraught over not having Tara, because he finds the models his inspiration, so he says he's at a loss today.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Thanks for the updates, SnowflakeGirl.

Hi All!! Just over from Lost!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast