+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1/18 Project Runway Recap: Rootie Tootie Fresh & Fruity!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    3. At the end, when Heidi says "Auf Wiedersehen" I always yell "Off Wiener dog!" I don't know why.

Delivery! And What a Creepy Mailman!

My mailman used to have a pony tail, and then one day he didn't. So I asked him if he had to go to court or something. He really didn't appreciate that, so I now try not to tick off my mailman.

You can imagine my letdown when I realized they were to design for Sasha Cohen and not Sacha Baron Cohen, aka "Ali G." Just look at them, which one would be more fun to design for?

Emmett tells Tim that he is going to put sequins on his design in the pattern of Van Gogh's "Starry Night". I find that a strange, and lofty ambition,

Tonight's judges are the ever-bitchy Michael Kors (who wishes he was one-tenth as hot as Tim Gunn),

I've been trying to avoid the PR recaps as we're a few weeks behind in Canada, but I couldn't resist.

Excellent job, sunny.
    Lots of laughs

I will definitely be yelling "Off Wienerdog" now Wednesday night. Great recap! I didn't realize how spot-on the baboon's ass comment was until you provided me with a visual aid.

Great job, sunnycat! Paws up to you.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I just started watching this show, so I am coming in a bit late. This recap, however, is pure brillance! I am sooo happy you are reacapping this show! Will make me more likely to watch it now, just so I can read along and laugh with you!

My favorite part (as has been quoted above) was the whole 'Facts of Life' name riff! Hilarious!!

Great recap as ever!

Can there be a Warning Dangerous Visual on all baboon-behind photos in the future?

I enjoy recaps, but have never read one which led to me falling off a chair crying and laughing hysterically. And at 7am for that matter. That "facts of life" paragraph is wayyyyy over the top. Bravo (not the network)!
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Wonderful recap, suncat! I love the piccies.

Oh SunnyCat, my fine, funny, feline friend, another wonderful job! Excellent recap, had me rolling from start to finish; the addition of the pictures was brilliant. (I am also quite honored you would name check me. )

Like I said, it was solidly funny throughout, but this was my ABSOLUTE favorite moment. I seriously almost hurt myself when I hit this point:
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    You can imagine my letdown when I realized they were to design for Sasha Cohen and not Sacha Baron Cohen, aka "Ali G." Just look at them, which one would be more fun to design for?

Sasha "Olympian" Cohen

Sacha "Hilarious" Cohen
    Brava, Sunny!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Thanks For the Recap! Luv ya
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12