+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

1/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

No discussion thread yet? I just got home and missed the first 10 or so minutes of this and was hoping someone would catch me up.

Please remember to keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread until 2 am Eastern Time. Thanks guys!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Ooh a double elimination for the pair that bungles. And Nick & Santino on one team?!! Oh the drama!
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Santino is just so full of himself. If it wasn't for Nick working with him, I'd want him to be sent home tonight
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

I totally second that emotion, Deviltwin. I love how Nick "tamed the beast."

Tim's roaming around doing his thing. I love it when Tim gets stern and lays down the law!

Zulema is such a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

you don't think they might change their mind at the end of the show and only send home one?
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Can someone post mini recaps of the episode for those not watching it live?

Zulema is being potrayed as overbearing, but I'd be doing the same thing as her. I'd be all "Look, cry but cut. Cry, but get it right."

Kara.. I feel badly for her, but she's losing it, and it would cost them both.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

kinda hard for me to do recaps, because I'm also doing my physical therapy exercises while I'm watching the show.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin View Post
    you don't think they might change their mind at the end of the show and only send home one?
    There is another twist coming, so it is possible. I don't get the relevance of this challenge. Being forced to work equally with another designer while trying to steer towards something in Banana Republic's line? How often is that going to happen to these designers. Usually Tim states the reasoning behind these things, but I'm just not seeing it tonight.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Basically, the point of the show is that they are first asked ti pair up, which they do shyly and without any real criteria. Some people merely choose those closest. they find out after pairing up that they must design a dress for Banana Republic.

They find out also that hey must compromise of course, including choosing only one of their two models, but even worse, the losing TEAM is out, not just the one designer.

Kara and Zulema seem like a strong team to begin with, but Kara breaks down, and Zulema steps in authoritatively to save their hides. Tough times for seemingly only them.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast