+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 1/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I actually do like Zulema & Kara's dress now that I see it on runway. Andrae's and whatisface, not so much (would be so unflattering on most figures). Not too keen on Marla & Diane's kinda boring. Chloe & Emmet's is sort of nice but conservative and older woman-looking. Santino & Nick's is SO not BR, it looks like it would be a great costume, but office wear?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

aga
    FORTified
    I'm going to put myself out there, I predict Marla and Diana as aufed.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Andre & Daniel - Their take on the 20s flapper (my opinion), sorta drop waisted party dress with white "prissy" jacket.

Zumlema and Kara's - nice black and white dress, but how much of a "day look" it had, I dunno.

Diana & Marla - odd black skirt outfit, fitted but the texture of the fabirc bothered me. Not terrible, considering Marla was involved.

Chloe & tall blonde man - Very nice outfit that does magically go from school marm with an edge to party girl at night.

Forgot to add: Nick and Santino the Ego's semi-Kimono dress.. decent, but Santino tells Michael Kors that his [Michael's] clients are older, and that MOST people haven't heard of Him [Michael]. nice! the judges hate it. It is SO NOT BANANA REPUBLIC. Like.. its just SO NOT.
    Last edited by CourtneyLove; 01-11-2006 at 10:50 PM.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Ack, bad move for Santino to snark on Michael Kors. "I know plenty of women who know BR but not Michael Kors." Santina had BETTER not get Nick aufed from the show, I will be pissed!

How funny was it to see the height differential b/w Chloe & Emmet when they were standing next to each other?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Michael on Marla's outfit "Wake me out of my nap"

Burn!!!

he repeatedly calls it boring, and flat, really flat.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

aga
    FORTified
    Daniel and Andre's dress is so-so, but I like the jacket.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

how could they criticize Nick and Santino's dress?!?!? HELLO?!?!?! BR has a WHOLE LINE based on the movie Memoirs of a Geisha!!!! They're selling EXACTLY what they made.... and their dress looks better!!!
    Last edited by Kocky_Kamikaze; 01-11-2006 at 10:53 PM.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I really wish that Nick teamed up with Chloe....

Diana and Blandwoman (can't remember her name, she's JUST THAT bland) skirt was on mark.

However, it does look rather 1960's stewardessy

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove View Post
    Michael on Marla's outfit "Wake me out of my nap"

Burn!!!

he repeatedly calls it boring, and flat, really flat.
    I liked his other line "She looks like a stewardess. I keep waiting for her to serve me coffee." LOL!
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

+ Reply to Thread