+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1/4 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

SentFromHeaven and hi everybody (happy new year, friends)!

Marla is really annoying me. She doesn't have the technical chops, she doesn't have her own vision, and now we learn she doesn't even trust her own sense of style. I've said it before, but it bears repeating: she's a waste of space. She should just go.

Dressing Nicky Hilton? What a fun idea for a challenge. Having studied desgin herself, she is versed in couture and the perfect exemplar of the type of client they will likely have to deal with. I see in the preview she's going to clock Marla's T on that Chloe copy.

Nick's TJ Chiclet joke killed me! I love him.
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 01-04-2006 at 10:29 PM.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Oooh Dainel's dress turned out really well...I love it.

Props for being the first to talk to Nikki.

Zulema's dress was scary.

Marla is talking to Nikki and worried, rightly so too.

Diana is a party girl --- color me shocked.

The designer walk off was cute.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 01-04-2006 at 10:34 PM.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

How stupid does Marla look? Did she think Nicky would not notice the resemblance?

"Dirty Diana" is hilarious! Her "wild side" is awfully mild. The designer walk-off...um, stick to your day jobs, ladies!
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Zulema's dress was scary.
    Blech! But we know she comes back, because she demands the walkoff in a later episode.

The walkoff was funny. Speaking of Ms. Z., she actually had a pretty good walk.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Aga, I agree with you. I hate Ms. Z, but I looked at her stomp and was, "All right for you, gurrrrrrl!" [snaps]

Guadalupe's dress looks like something left in the fridge for too long.

aga
    FORTified
    Nina Garcia guards her comment card like she is afraid one of the other judges is going to peep and try to copy her answers.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

I missed that whole runway segement as I was on the phone....gah.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by aga View Post
    Nina Garcia guards her comment card like she is afraid one of the other judges is going to peep and try to copy her answers.
    Nina Garcia, the paranoid schizofashionista.

I love the way Nicky is the "serious" Hilton sister because she dyed her hair dark and speaks at a lower register. It reminds me of the evil twins on Bewitched or I Dream of Jeannie.

aga
    FORTified
    I am not that crazy about Chloe's dress. There's nothing bad about it, but it just doesn't wow me. It is safe (and also similar to her Clothes Off Your Back dress).

When I first saw Santino's dress, I really liked the color and its flow-iness. It got better when he sold it as he selected the color to match her eyes.

Nick's dress is great, both coming and going.

Chloe and Diana are in and Nikki announced Santino as the winner.

Nick is safe.

Guadalupe --- they said her dressed would put Nikki on the worst dressed list.

Marla is in, but they couldn't see her in the design.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast