+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Tim Gunn

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Tim Gunn

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;4068545;
    He is and always will be a gentleman first and a tv character second.
    If scientist ever perfect human cloning, they should start with Tim Gunn. Either him or that Mike Holmes guy from HGTV.
    pikachu likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;4068554;
    If scientist ever perfect human cloning, they should start with Tim Gunn. Either him or that Mike Holmes guy from HGTV.
    Oh, now you went and did it! I am secretly in love with Mike Holmes from Holmes on homes. He is everything I want in a husband one day. What a guy, what a man, what a hero!!!!

I love everything about Tim Gunn. He's a doll!

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox;4069038;
    I love everything about Tim Gunn. He's a doll!
    My thoughts exactly!!
    Love that man and am also loving his book. It's a very quick read but very good. Like the one poster here who expressed not knowing a lot of designers, I didn't either but Tim really doesn't do a lot of name dropping and the people he does speak of are well known to most people.

At first I was reading for the juicy topics such as gossip about other designers, or judges on Project Runway but soon began to just enjoy Tim's viewpoints on many situations in life. He lives his life as dignified as he dresses and behaves. He's just a fabulous man all around.
    I also enjoyed watching his makeover show a few years ago but I don't remember the name of it. He's just so gracious and charming. Very refreshing in this day and age.

I love how much of a fanbase Tim has! He's really the highlight of the show. I used to love the Judges just as much, but this season they've been extra bitchy and all over the map with their opinions (which Tim has spoken up about many times). Tim's post-show vlog is one of my favorite parts of Project Runway, and it isn't even a part of the show!
    He's HILARIOUS (RE: cameltoe comments) and very caring towards the people he mentors. Which is saying a lot, seeing how awfully mean the fashion industry can be. This man deserves a lot of praise!

Tim hasn't posted a new vlog since he took down the one from two weeks ago. I hope he didn't get into too much trouble. I don't think he's posted anything on his Facebook page in about that time as well.

Nooooooooooooo. I just read that Tim is thinking about not posting anymore post-episode vlogs on his Facebook page. It wasn't on a mainstream site, so I won't post a link. But you can Google Tim Gunn episode vlogs and find it.

I love his vlogs, he provides so much background info. I don't even think the one he took down was that bad.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4074229;
    I love his vlogs, he provides so much background info. I don't even think the one he took down was that bad.
    Neither do I. But he's had no updates on his Facebook page since it was taken down.

If Tim leaves PR, I don't know if I will come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;4075489;
    Neither do I. But he's had no updates on his Facebook page since it was taken down.

If Tim leaves PR, I don't know if I will come back.
    Me, too!!!
    It's not as good as it once was but without Tim, it wouldn't be good enough to watch at all. He's the only one that I could honestly say hasn't let celebrity go to his head. I see a change in Michael Kors and Nina since the begining but Tim is still Tim. Thank goodness.

+ Reply to Thread