+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Tim Gunn

Re: Tim Gunn

Quote Originally Posted by watts;4058900;
    I was just wondering if your spoilers were based on the link provided to the vlog or another vlog that Tim made. Because his vlog was not very specific about Ivy being kept solely for ratings or Casanova's look being more resort wear. OK, I get that you were expressing your views but it implied that that was Tim's views in his vblog. His comments on that topic was terse and majority of what he had to say was the producers misunderstanding his rules for the challenge, which was his idea. That's all.
    OK, it's speculation on my part, but I honestly don't know the difference between the two on most boards. Even here they sometimes are confused.

Based on what he's saying the implication is that he was NOT happy that Ivy was still there while Casanova was eliminated, especially based on the outfits turned out.

Then again, it's obvious he's not happy with the judging this season - this his mistake or not.

FORT Fogey

Tim's in the news, again, when being interviewed about his cameo on Gossip Girls' 4th episode, he called Taylor Momsen PATHETIC (lol). Apparently, Momsen couldn't remember her lines (and she didn't even have that many) because she was preoccupied with her blackberry. He even outed the director saying, "This is day in, day out, my life!", and pointed out that the entire crew was annoyed, as well. "I thought to myself, 'Why are we all being held hostage by this brat?'"

To say I adore Tim Gunn would be an understatement. I just love that he tells it like he sees it, both about the producer shenanigans and about his experiences outside of the show.

Clearly Ivy should have been booted over Casanova, and I will not forgive the producers for that bit.

The judging has been all over the place for the past two seasons, so when Tim calls them out I applaud him. I also share is ire about the producers trying to pull some game show gimicks on the designers.

FORT Fanatic

I'm loving Tim's new book. Some of his comments are very funny. Some of his comments are very frank. Highly recommended.

They are now making Tim critique superhero costumes!

Tim Gunn - Comic Book Fashion - Video | Geekosystem

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4063217;
    I'm loving Tim's new book. Some of his comments are very funny. Some of his comments are very frank. Highly recommended.
    So his book is pretty good? I thought about buying it but the problem is I'm not familiar with the whos who of the fashion world and i was afraid most of the people he's speaking of i wouldnt know or recognize.

Tim's latest vlog is out - I love this man!!!!

Tim Gunn: Official Page | Facebook

Man, this season has put him through the wringer! No wonder he's taking it out on Anna Wintour and tween pop stars!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4065120;
    Man, this season has put him through the wringer! No wonder he's taking it out on Anna Wintour and tween pop stars!
    I was laughing at that! Man. He's about ready to go ballistic on them. And for good reason. I was wondering why they were linking Jackie O to American sportswear. And they wouldn't let him use her full real name? Oh my, Tim. Can I buy you a strong drink?

And jammyjoe, I love his comments on the comic book fashion.

FORT Fanatic

Tim Gunn has been a man of consistancy in a season of wishy washy judging. Tim stands so far above the rest of the show's panel that I am shocked he doesnt walk out on his contract. He is and always will be a gentleman first and a tv character second. The rest of the stars on this show could do well by following his lead.

+ Reply to Thread