+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Tim Gunn

Re: Tim Gunn

Quote Originally Posted by Kip;4054580;
    I don't think so. That would defiinitely have to be a part of any Tim Gunn impression.
    That's for sure! I think if they were to show him from the neck down, missing his head...everyone would know who it was!

Tim's VLog this week was hilarious. Crack smoking judges - LMAO

Videos Posted by Tim Gunn: Official Page: Season 8.Episode 7 Recap [HD] | Facebook
    Last edited by jucamer; 09-11-2010 at 09:05 AM.

I just watched his blog, and I have to admit he has only made me more impressed at what he says and does.

He was spot on and honest about how he feels on the show. And, you can CLEARLY tell he was not impressed with the judges' decisions this week (and yes, I mean both).

Not sure if it's a spoiler, so I'm posting it as such:

Click to see Spoiler:
    You can sense that he feels that Ivy was kept SOLELY for ratings, and that he felt that Casanova's outfit was much better and more resort wear. He also still clearly doesn't like Gretchen, as point by the "Gretchen has some competition" snipe.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;4058781;
    I just watched his blog, and I have to admit he has only made me more impressed at what he says and does.

He was spot on and honest about how he feels on the show. And, you can CLEARLY tell he was not impressed with the judges' decisions this week (and yes, I mean both).

Not sure if it's a spoiler, so I'm posting it as such:

Click to see Spoiler:
    You can sense that he feels that Ivy was kept SOLELY for ratings, and that he felt that Casanova's outfit was much better and more resort wear. He also still clearly doesn't like Gretchen, as point by the "Gretchen has some competition" snipe.
    What? Where did you get your "spoilers" from? And that "Gretchen snipe" was said in jest.

Anyways, there's apparently a feud brewing between Tim and Anna Wintour because of his new book. He apparently had a recollection of bodyguards carrying La Wintour down a flight of stairs after attending a show. And, now, she's demanding he apologize. He's sticking to his Gunns (pardon the pun).
    Last edited by watts; 09-11-2010 at 12:45 PM.

FORT Fogey

five flights of stairs!!!!! He was telling the story on REGIS and used it as the most memorable thing he has seen in the fashion industry. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by watts;4058817;
    What? Where did you get your "spoilers" from? And that "Gretchen snipe" was said in jest.

Anyways, there's apparently a feud brewing between Tim and Anna Wintour because of his new book. He apparently had a recollection of bodyguards carrying La Wintour down a flight of stairs after attending a show. And, now, she's demanding he apologize. He's sticking to his Gunns (pardon the pun).
    It's not exactly spoilers, but I didn't want to give anything really away from his comments in his vlog if people don't really want to read it or want to watch for themselves.

It may be in Jest at least appearances, but the vibe and tone I get from Tim is that he's not fond of Gretchen.

And, I could sense that Tim was not fond of the decision of the winner or the person taken out of the game this go. Watching the episode and seeing comments about Ivy's garments on the channel's main Web site, I can see where he's coming from.

I'm not sure if Gretchen is your favorite and hence why the comment here, but if she is, I respect that totally, as this is my opinion. I do feel from his mannerisms and tone speaking about the two women, that he's not happy with their staying there and really wasn't about Ivy's staying after this week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;4058868;
    It's not exactly spoilers, but I didn't want to give anything really away from his comments in his vlog if people don't really want to read it or want to watch for themselves.

It may be in Jest at least appearances, but the vibe and tone I get from Tim is that he's not fond of Gretchen.

And, I could sense that Tim was not fond of the decision of the winner or the person taken out of the game this go. Watching the episode and seeing comments about Ivy's garments on the channel's main Web site, I can see where he's coming from.

I'm not sure if Gretchen is your favorite and hence why the comment here, but if she is, I respect that totally, as this is my opinion. I do feel from his mannerisms and tone speaking about the two women, that he's not happy with their staying there and really wasn't about Ivy's staying after this week.
    I was just wondering if your spoilers were based on the link provided to the vlog or another vlog that Tim made. Because his vlog was not very specific about Ivy being kept solely for ratings or Casanova's look being more resort wear. OK, I get that you were expressing your views but it implied that that was Tim's views in his vblog. His comments on that topic was terse and majority of what he had to say was the producers misunderstanding his rules for the challenge, which was his idea. That's all.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Anyone else reading Tim's new book? I'm only a tiny way in but I'm loving it. I totally have Tim's voice in my head as I read it. Even though I'm barely 3 chapters in, it seems he tangoed a lot less with the Bravo producers than the Lifetime producers, which ties into the latest vlog. So far my favorite story is about Diane Von Furstenberg's desire for a hot dog...a total LOL moment!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;4059131;
    Anyone else reading Tim's new book? I'm only a tiny way in but I'm loving it. I totally have Tim's voice in my head as I read it. Even though I'm barely 3 chapters in, it seems he tangoed a lot less with the Bravo producers than the Lifetime producers, which ties into the latest vlog. So far my favorite story is about Diane Von Furstenberg's desire for a hot dog...a total LOL moment!
    So you would recommend it? I'm a speed reader, so I need lots of books on hand!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I like it's dishy style and quick read.

+ Reply to Thread