+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 12/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

aga
    FORTified
    Did Kara or Chloe point out to Daniel that the pieces in his collection were too similar? They seemed to have pointed out a lot of faults, but I don't think either of them caught that.

Like Santino's team, my eyebrows were raised at the fabric selection phase, when I saw only black lace, but I rationalized that perhaps he had gotten other fabrics off-camera.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

FORT Regular
    We were really disappointed in tonight's episode. Didn't think Daniel F's collection was the worst, although it certainly didn't look like fun to wear (all that lace would itch...); didn't think Daniel F deserved to go home.

Santino's collection was a disaster, and he was a bore. Boo to keeping him around for drama, which they may well have done. Although, given his track record and potential, I would have had him in the bottom two, I probably wouldn't have sent him home.

I didn't like Diana's collection at all. It had the same problem they accused Daniel F of having - it all looked the same, they just draped the colored fabric a little differently. I didn't care for the collection and I didn't like her attitude towards the models. I think I would have sent Diana packing.

Although Santino's attitude... I don't know, I really don't like his sense of entitlement and arrogance. Unfortunately, he'll probably make top three... I hope he doesn't win. Would they give that bad an edit to a winner?

Sakes alive! This thread only has 12 posts before mine? Isn't anyone WATCHING? *shakes head*

I just finished watching (had stuff to do!) and I was glad it was Daniel Franco (aka kd lang) to be eliminated. He seems like a truly nice person, but his designs tonight were uncreative. Santino's were creative, although UGLY. I think he (Santino) had a good concept, but his finished product lacked a lot.

Plus, I don't think they'll be sending Santino off ANYWHERE anytime soon, as he is all about the drama. OH and I saw Daniel's stupid "follow your bliss" sign on his losing garment in the sewing room. UGH. I hate his bliss stuff. Boooo.

I really really like Nick, and can't wait to see more of his designs. So far, he has had good concepts, and seems to have a nice personality. I was kind of surprised that Santino picked him for him team, as I saw Santino as really competitive, and Nick seemed like he was Santino's strongest competition. (what I mean is that prior to tonight, I felt that Santino and Nick were head to head as the strongest designers)

I really didn't like Diana's strappy stuff.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

aga
    FORTified
    All of the "collections" tonight were disapointing. The VS girls, Heidi and Alessandra (sp??) must be pretty dissapointed.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    My thoughts on tonights show.

I liked Diana's collection - it seemed very... goth almost. I want to reference a videogame here, but I'm not sure anyone would get it. Shin Megami Tensei - Nocturne. If anyone wants to google it -- I think they'll see what I mean. I thought her lingerie was the most fashion foward.

Daniel V's was a close second for me - but I felt that the design was maybe over-simplified, and I thought the whole men's clothing as lingerie seemed a bit contrived. Still, everything was well pulled off.

Next I would say Daniel Franco's designs were just barely better than Santino's costumey lingerie. Either one could have gone home, but in all honesty -- no woman would have worn Santino's lingerie. I feel he should have been sent home.

Quote Originally Posted by aga View Post
    All of the "collections" tonight were disapointing. The VS girls, Heidi and Alessandra (sp??) must be pretty dissapointed.
    But what can you do with langerie. It's undies and a bra. It looks all the same to me. Don't understand why people obsess about it. I prefer my women without it actually.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

Poor Daniel! I felt so bad for him. I guess nice guys really do finish last.

As much as I hate to say it, even though Santino's collection was horrible tonight, and I despise him as a person, I think he does have vision and I have loved all his previous designs. However, I think he works much better alone, which will be his eventual downfall. No matter how talented you are, if you expect to be a successful designer, you have to have some people skills.

Is it me or does Santino look like one of those evil guys in Superman 2?

I only caught the first 10 minutes this morning, but Santino is such a poor sport, or very driven, that he feels that he should win everything. I didn't like his little snipe commenting on helping the contestent who won. Its not as if Santino designed the entire outfit for him.

I'm going to miss Daniel F. I really thought Santino would be sent home, especially after being so nasty to the judges. At least Daniel F left with class and respect. Not to say I liked any of the designs last night save maybe for the winner (the other Daniel), but I would have placed Daniel F's in 2nd place. I even think Tim was sad to see Daniel F leave.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

+ Reply to Thread