+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 12/14 Show Discussion "All Dolled Up"

Not that they are all stable but Sannino seems crazy...
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Regular
    He's so cocky, I think he thought he'd won...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    C'mon Beerbelly, yours would HAVE to look better than Raymundo's! Anyone's would!
    Ok sewed it while drunk and blindfolded?
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Regular
    LMAO at Kara's preview "I'm going to snip his peepee off"

Santino looked pissed that he wasn't the winner...but that could be editing.

Looks like next week is when Santino is yelling/talking loudly. And it's lingerie!

See you all next week! *waves paws*
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Newbie
    For those of us on the west coast that have to wait 2 hours to watch...

Could someone actually tell us who the winner was and who was voted off??? I know you all hated raymundo...but i still don't know who is gone!!! And if you remember the 6 that were analyzed that would be great too!!!

Yay for project runway being my first post!!!

*runs back* Nick was the winner, Raymundo is out.

and Lexibaby!

They analyzed Nick, Santino, Andrae, Marla, Raymundo and...I forgot. Kara, I think.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Santino had another confessional statement edited into that scene at the end. That face he showed on stage was not edited in. He was genuinely shocked at not winning. He is so arrogant to be upset that he doesn't win every project? He's been in the top two in every round, and the judges won't forget that. It's not like they're getting major prizes each round, the cumulative will help in the long run.

Santino's dress was great, but Nick's really stuck out to me as the best and most marketable as Barbie, even back when they were sewing them. I thought Chloe's would be in the top 2 as well, it was very similiar to Nick's but in pink.

I think they're keeping Andrae around for the drama he brings to the contest.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Nick

I've thought Nick's designs were the best all three times, so I'm so happy he won this episode! I also love his attitude. Santino is very talented but needs to be brought down a peg - it's fine to think you're the best and be competitive, but the way he acts is like everyone else sucks and he's appalled at not winning every time.

Raymundo was sweet but I agree his design was all wrong this time. Marla's model looked like a las vegas hooker, but I liked her other stuff.

I've already pegged Nick as my favorite for the season. Also like Chloe, Emmett (loved the pink muslin thing), Diana (just think her stuff is really cool), and despite how annoying he can be I liked Daniel F.'s last couple of designs.

I have been up for over 24 hrs finishing a project cause I had the final presentation tonight. It was great to come home and relax by watching this show. The second season is definitely better than the first , partly from the personalities and partly that the editing is tighter, the challenges better and the snide comments just great. I laughed out loud at some of the catty comments. Man, that felt good.

Immediately, Kara, drama queen. I thought I go ballistic under pressure but she is doing it over nothing. She is giving Danny Fraco a run for the title of biggest time waster. (Barbies hat was that important???)

I must say that being eliminated the first time from Project Runway put a serious dent into Danny Franco's ego but he needs some serious time management. I think Diane Eng, said it best, in regards to his design. Simplify, Simplify. Will he listen or self destruct.

The 3 male roommates dissing Marla was delicious.

I must say that I sorta support Marla and that is partly because my Mom was a self taught seamtress. But she learned, took classes and really knew what she was doing and knew how to use a sewing maching, sergers etc... It really bit when she would pick a fabric and I didn't agree with her choice and she would turn out something fabulous. Marla doesn't and this is not the place to learn how to use a sewing machine or drape fabric. The overwhelming impression is that everyone thinks she is the weakest person there.

I am so glad Nick won, His design was fab and so was his doll. What is funny, is Santino and that the others all think Santino is fabulous and I loved his expression on the runway when he was told he was in and he didn't get first place. His reaction to Nick winning or more so to his (Santino's) not winning is such sour grapes or poor sportsmanship. The goal is not to win each competition, the goal is to get into the top 3. Still I am waiting for Santino to give into the pressure and blow up at a future winner. There will be some ugly words thrown.

I don't think Andrea will last. Does he come across as weak to others. It has nothing to do will his being open emotionally. He is not listening to the requirements of the challenge, this parallels to not listening to clients or his customer base. He may have a voice but he may not be able to communicate the message he wants to deliver to his customer base, maybe that is why he business venture was not successfull. mmmmmm....
    Last edited by Bearcata; 12-15-2005 at 01:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread