+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Episode 1 -- Road to the Runway (**SPOILERS**)

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    who were the 2 that were cut???

were any of the ones cut the ones with the blonde model that had the shorter hair...names racheal
    Rachel was with the black female designer for both challenges. She was the model whose butt was on display in the second challenge.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Quote Originally Posted by Prittieboy View Post
    Because Zelmarelda (sp lol) wanted three models to do a walk off right there on the stage, so i guess she could choose.
    That clip confused me since Heidi said that the models were "theirs" (I hate to say it that way cause it makes me feel like they are a thing not a person, but anyways) for the entire show? Possibly somebody wanted to arrange a trade later on or they decided to mix it up and change the rules again? I just couldn't figure out where that was coming from.

What a set of fantastic opening episodes for season 2 Count me in as another that watched 2 showings cause they were THAT good. Seems as though Santino is filling Jay's role from season 1 as almost the narrator of things, which is fine by me cause I'm totally diggin' him so far (even with the cocky attitude).

It looks as if everyone is discussing everything on the spoiler thread, I guess I should have gone there instead of starting a new thread but I thought show discussion should be kept separate from spoilers. Oh well.

Just a comment on the end of the 2nd episode. Santino left a real sour taste in my mouth with his comment at the end about how the judges could not give him the win 2 in a row. It totally disses Chloe and the judges clearly felt she was a winner. I saw the look on her face when he said that and you could see the arrow of pain just hit her in the heart. Be strong Chloe.

FORT Fogey
    It seems to me that this season there is more ego and less respect for the judges. I'm pulling for Chloe right now because she was thrilled and appreciative for the win.

I love this show. I was dead tired last night, but there was no way I was going to bed before it was over. I have to say that I really liked the new humble Daniel Franco. I got a little teary when he was so excited to get a compliment after the second challenge. I wanted to kick both Santino and Zulema. It took me about 10 minutes into the first episode to start calling him the Great Santino. I can't wait to see what his blow up at Nina is about. Zulema's 'tude got old the second she said she doesn't believe in fair. I liked her first outfit a lot and liked her up until then. It looks like next week the designers get partnered up and the Zulema/Kara partnership is a disaster. Nothing like a little good drama.

I thought Diane Von Furstenberg was a kick. She was really complimentary to the contestants and seemed to be having a blast being a guest judge. Nina looked like she was still sucking on the same lemon as during Season 1. I don't want to have to wait until next Wednesday for the next episode.

Who was the guy that started crying? I was really wishing he would go, I don't want to see him on each episode. I think he needs medication.

Quote Originally Posted by syd18 View Post
    Who was the guy that started crying? I was really wishing he would go, I don't want to see him on each episode. I think he needs medication.
    That was Andre Gonzalez. Yeah, that was strange, if he had been able to get himself together and explain his crying and the concept behind the design that would have been ok but to keep him with an unfinished garment and kick Kristen off, I don't get what the judges where thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by syd18 View Post

Chittlins forever y'all!

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan View Post
    That was so hilarious watching Wendy trying to work the line of potential contestants, where no one seemed particularly interested in her, and she says "anybody seen Season 1?" They probably did -- that's why they won't want to talk to you!!!
    I was watching and doing my usal running commentary. When WP came on trying to talk to everybody and she was like "didn't any of you see season 1?" I was like "Yeah that's why they hate you! AND YOU"RE STILL NOT WEARING ANY LIPSTICK!!"
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

Please ensure your comments are about the show and/or the show's participants, not the other members of this site.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast