+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Models: Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    Maybe it's still too soon but I'm not really liking many of the models so far. The girl who walked for Marla looked atrocious - sure, the dress was bad, but she didn't even try to carry it off.
    I liked Allison.

But overall, I don't really watch for them.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

aga
    FORTified
    It is interesting to see the models work with their designers to sell the clothes. You can see that some of the designers and models like and support each other.

Neither Cara nor Rachael look like happy campers.

Cara can't or won't work the runway.

Everytime you see Rachael she looks depressed. I don't know why Zulema was so ticked off that her mannequin was missing, because she clearly does not design to Rachael's dimensions.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Quote Originally Posted by aga View Post
    It is interesting to see the models work with their designers to sell the clothes. You can see that some of the designers and models like and support each other.

Neither Cara nor Rachael look like happy campers.

Cara can't or won't work the runway.
    I don't get Cara. If you want or need this gig, get with the program--your job is to work the clothes--no matter how ugly they are! If you don't want or need the gig, then just quit. If you don't really want to be a model, do something else. It's annoying to watch her put in sooo little effort--particularly when models like Allison and Claudia, who were very professional and terrific models, are out!

I just realised some good news.

No more Cara!

So long, Noodly Sulk Princess!!!!!

(I agree that it's too bad better models like Claudia, or Allison, both with great attitudes and style - are Auf).

Free Rachael!

i have to feel sorry for the models. talk about being treated like a piece of meat!
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

aga
    FORTified
    Watching one hour of Project Runway makem me appreciate models more that 14 hours of America's Next Top Model.

On PR, you can see models as part of the team. You can actually see Eden and Rebecca working hard to sell the dresses.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

It's way too easy to see Heather at about the age of 10 being the girl who beat up all the other kids on the playground. Anyone else notice her sneer?

"Why did you make this a wedgie?" Just inches away from "Give me your lunch money" Try it, it's way too easy to imagine...

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    It's way too easy to see Heather at about the age of 10 being the girl who beat up all the other kids on the playground. Anyone else notice her sneer?

"Why did you make this a wedgie?" Just inches away from "Give me your lunch money" Try it, it's way too easy to imagine...
    I don't see this at all. I thought it was quite poignant, downright Oliver Twist like.

Seriously, it looked like she was struggling for a way to question Santino, but was too meek and lacking in "glib" to make a sensible statement.

You may have had that reaction, because to me that brief scene was a turning point for Santino. He knew the design was crap. The old arrogant Santino would have responded to Heather like a pimp talking to one of his "hos," and told her to get a** out there. Instead, he just told her to do her best to sell the damn thing.

Free Rachael indeed!

It's almost painful to see her walk wach week with that sad/pinched look on her face.

I miss Claudia.

ITA MotherSister.

aga, I'm also basing it on her sneers when Andrae cried or anyone else (but Santino) humiliated themselves somehow on the runway. Something about her facial expressions.

I thought his 'just sell it' was a voice over. I wish they'd let the models speak. I'd looove to hear what they each think of the designers - and the designs!

Btw, did anyone else feel Cara's Auf was a letdown? Somehow I expected to cheer.

+ Reply to Thread