+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Models: Season 2

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    I wish I knew how to do screen shots from a dvd of the show... anyone? Bueller?
    Screen caps would be awesome! I don't know how to do them, but there is a Help Desk threadset on FORT.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/announcements-help-desk/
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Thanks - I will look into that. If I can pull it off, it might be very humorous if freeze framing TiVo is anything to go by

What was with Miss Diva Model this last episode?

Don't want to model the clothes? Asking the fashion designer to redesign it to suit her? Don't want to model the clothes? "You're fired!" Get out.

I wish they'd have gone to the producers, said something like, "Our model refuses to wear our designs. She is insisting we totally alter/redesign the garment to suit her taste. We need to either be allowed more runway time so that one model can wear two outfits, or we need to get a replacement for her (hey Allison!), or we hope you can snap her into shape."

On top of all that, her walk was WEAK, and she did not show off the outfit at all, and her butt is flabby too. (I wouldn't rip on her but she could've cost them the challenge) In other words I'm at a loss to see where she is coming from with this egotism.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure website a mistake when labelling the models for the lingerie challenge. In the "Rate the Runway" secton, they label Tarah as Heather and Heather as Tarah.

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    What was with Miss Diva Model this last episode?

Don't want to model the clothes? Asking the fashion designer to redesign it to suit her? Don't want to model the clothes? "You're fired!" Get out.

I wish they'd have gone to the producers, said something like, "Our model refuses to wear our designs. She is insisting we totally alter/redesign the garment to suit her taste. We need to either be allowed more runway time so that one model can wear two outfits, or we need to get a replacement for her (hey Allison!), or we hope you can snap her into shape."
    I agree that the model was being unreasonable, but Diana was a wimp to accomodate her. What Diana said in her confessional, she should have said to the model's face.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

I agree 100 percent aga. She should have. Maybe she was afraid and didn't know how to handle it at the time. Maybe she was afraid they'd be penalised for 'not handling your model right'. Also if it was Marla's model, then maybe Marla was the only one who could tell the model what to do - and Diana telling Marla what happened was Diana's way of asking Marla to say something? Possible.

Marla should also have said something to her model long before now. It is a competition, I think some of the nicer ones forget that at times. Whatever that model's smoking it needs to change.

That model pissed me off too. No one is going to want to hire her now.

Was Claudia Danielle F.'s model? I liked her.
    I also like Danyelle and Shannon.
    Last edited by soybean; 12-23-2005 at 03:26 AM.

Grace is my favorite model. She's so cool!

I like "Amazing Grace" and I like the blond model who helped Daniel F. She was very sweet and supportive. I hope whoever chooses next, chooses HER and Marla's diva-model is goneski!!

Ugh, I feel like I don't even know the models this season because of the new selection process. Last season each week we got to rehash the models' personalities when the designers chose between them, but now we only see two. So I don't know who's who.

But, from what I have seen, I like Claudia's walk the best; I hope Danny V chooses her next week. I also like Grace and Danyelle.

+ Reply to Thread