+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: The Models: Season 2

Hi BlueRose! Yes, there are a lot of ANTM fans in this forum who remember her from that show. Was she the rash girl? I know she was really upset about not getting on, right, but I don't recall a rash...

Anyway to the FORT. Have fun around the forum.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRose View Post
    Rachel is my favorite model. I hope she wins! I think I remember her from America's Next Top Model. Does anyone else remember her? Was she the one whose face had a rash and she was really upset about it? Was that Rachel? I might be wrong, but it seems like I remember her.
    No. Rachael didn't even make it into the house. She was a semifinalist and didn't make the final cut. The rash girl was Michelle. She was the lesbian/bisexual wrestler who made it probably half-way through the season.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    I know some people don't like rachael's walk, but i thought i saw a definite improvement last episode...
    Plus, i want to see her in the magazine because she is very photogenic judging by some of her portfolio shots!!!

I think Rachael is improving, too. She really seemed to be ill at ease 'working for' Zulander. Nick seems like a doll (no pun) to work 'for'. He is as thoughtful and kind to his model as Zulander is well, (seemingly) the reverse.

I still think Rachael needs darker hair and some muscle tone, but she's doing better in the show, for sure.

Former Couch Potato superb_benz's Avatar
    I think it was a good thing that Racheal was switched because this will get her to put more effort on her walk (she was kind of a bore). But at the same time it's a sad thing to see Tarah gone...I'm going to miss her so much. I'm pissed at Zulema for swapping them but I understand where she's coming from, it's just business. I pity Nick at the same time because I like the duo of Nick and Tarah, it's like a great team. I hope Tarah will run to Nick after the show and stick to him and be his muse forever.
    There's a reason for everything

Well, here is a spoiler about the models that answers your question/hope, superb_benz:

Click to see Spoiler:
    All of the models will return for the runway show
    Last edited by suncat7; 02-04-2006 at 11:12 AM.

Great! Anyways, I just like Tarah and Racheal the most, but the rest are good too. I read somewhere saying that Lisa from America's Next Top Model 5 will be on the runway of Santino's show (don't know whether it's the finale or a non Project Runway 2 runway show).

Quote Originally Posted by superb_benz View Post
    Great! Anyways, I just like Tarah and Racheal the most, but the rest are good too. I read somewhere saying that Lisa from America's Next Top Model 5 will be on the runway of Santino's show (don't know whether it's the finale or a non Project Runway 2 runway show).
    OMG -- talk about two enfants terrible in one room! What a ghastly thought, everybody hide!!!

Haha! I get you.

I don't think any model will get a spread. remember julia didn't get a spread.

+ Reply to Thread