+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: The Models: Season 2

It is very unfortunate that Zamula won and took Tarah. Zamula's luck cost Tarah her's...its just not fair that Tarah has to be punished due to Zamula's lack of talent...I am happy to hear that Tarah has a deal with Maybelline though! I'll definitely be looking out for that!

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    My favorites are grace and Rachael

But I also like rebecca a lot...
    These models are all great though

Heather got that ELLE spread in the bag. My money's on her to win this! I think Rachael sucks on the runway, Tim even said it himself. She's a little chunky, remember the lingerie challenge?

aga
    FORTified
    Eden is impressing me more, although I don't care for her tattoo.
    Last edited by aga; 02-02-2006 at 09:37 PM.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

I don't like Eden's tattoo either. I don't understand why women get huge tattoos, especially ones with a more delicate or classic beauty like Eden has. It looks so out of place on her. Some people, it fits their 'look' or personality, yes. Some it just jumps out and says, "WHY?".

I th8ink danyelle's back tatu looks cool,It makes her more special.

Also I think heather's doing well this week,I have't seen any Black eye sockets on her face now.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d View Post
    Heather got that ELLE spread in the bag. My money's on her to win this! I think Rachael sucks on the runway, Tim even said it himself. She's a little chunky, remember the lingerie challenge?
    I doubt Santino is going win, so its highly unlikely that Heather will get the spread.

I think Chloe or Daniel is going to win so Grace or Rebecca will get the spread.

All in all, I'm not really impressed by any of the girls' walk this season. I mean, Grace, Tarah, Rebecca and Heather all have good walks, but to me they were on par with say Jenny and Olga of last season. There are no strong walkers like Melissa, Martinique and Morgan.

Quote Originally Posted by JadohJT View Post
    I doubt Santino is going win, so its highly unlikely that Heather will get the spread.
    Judging by the rather sour/unhappy look on Heather's face the last couple of challenges, it's clear she's agreeing with you.

Rachel is my favorite model. I hope she wins! I think I remember her from America's Next Top Model. Does anyone else remember her? Was she the one whose face had a rash and she was really upset about it? Was that Rachel? I might be wrong, but it seems like I remember her.

+ Reply to Thread