+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Zulema Griffin - Season 2

Well, Zulema's dress (and I use that term loosley) looked like my cat used it to sharpen his claws. Who knew my Scooter had such skills...
    If your cat was like Snoopy's neighbor cat, yes. Remember the damage that thing did to his doghouse?

FORT Newbie
    She's a beeyotch from day one. I don't like her and I'd also like to take a hotcomb to that hair. I love her color choices in her own clothes. that lil sweater buttcrack showin dress was a wreck though.

The show just aired again (Clothes Off Your Back). They showed a closeup of that hem. It was literally just hacked-at with scissors.

Makes Kirsten's ensemble look like glittering robes for royalty by comparison - at least she finished a hem!

FORT Regular
    Am I the only one who thinks Zulema needs some blot powder stat? she's so shiny in the confessionals that all I can focus on is that...she either needs to blot, or lay off the highlighters?

I didn't notice that so much... but she has that Santino thing of not doing anything with her hair. She did have a fierce walk in the designer walk-off though, and she um, should highlight her own bustline more often... it may be her best feature!

I think her Nicky Hilton dress would have looked much better if she had reversed the colors and used the cream along the bustline and the black leather for the rest of the dress.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    I didn't notice that so much... but she has that Santino thing of not doing anything with her hair. She did have a fierce walk in the designer walk-off though, and she um, should highlight her own bustline more often... it may be her best feature!
    I thought her walk was fierce too! A tad trotty, but better than some of the models this season...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck View Post
    I think her Nicky Hilton dress would have looked much better if she had reversed the colors and used the cream along the bustline and the black leather for the rest of the dress.
    Maybe it was the lighting; but Zulema's dress looked like it was not even lined... I agree that a mostly leather dress would have been very interesting -- but maybe the $150 budget just wouldn't allow that?

This is pure speculation on my part; but I get the feeling she and her model Rachel are not getting along all that well -- Rachel always looks like she's in pain when she's in Zulema's clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by spiffy View Post
    Maybe it was the lighting; but Zulema's dress looked like it was not even lined... I agree that a mostly leather dress would have been very interesting -- but maybe the $150 budget just wouldn't allow that?

This is pure speculation on my part; but I get the feeling she and her model Rachel are not getting along all that well -- Rachel always looks like she's in pain when she's in Zulema's clothes.
    I noticed that aswell!
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

Quote Originally Posted by spiffy View Post
    well... i dunno about other women, but this broad here *points at herself* can hold a grudge. I mean, a cocker spaniel bit me on 2 seperate occassions, and now I hate the entire breed. And Zulombie pretty much blamed all her failure on the "Clothes Off my Back" challange on the model.... so I dont blame her one bit. And honestly....if YOU had to whear Zulema's atrocities..... wouldn't you be in pain too?

+ Reply to Thread