+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Zulema Griffin - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by corprip View Post
    I also did not like how she kept denigrating her model. First, when she was choosing a form, she went around asking if anyone had a huncbacked form because her model was hunchbacked. (Bitch.)
    I totally missed this. Gosh, what a crap thing to do.

I really can't tell if Zulema's performing for the cameras trying to get the all-important villain edit for that post-show Omarosa fame, or if she's really just a big jerk. Either way, I hope she's gone soon, because her "sweater-dress" wasn't even a dress, and I can't even remember her semi-final so it must not have been anything special. Next week it should be her or Andrae gone.

Ugh. She and Andrae are two people i just want GONE. Like... now. Cant we just put them in a big crate and send them to Antartica? Maybe then can attempt to add color to the penguin's wardrob. Ugh... they both just need to go. And soon isnt soon enough for me.

I thought her audition pieces were tired, too. So she made a gown in kente cloth colors. :yawn:

She said her model was hunchbacked? OMG! Too bad the models can't choose someone else. And this week she makes them do a walk-off. Well that isn't nice but at least makes more sense overall. She doesn't need to be griping about her model. How about making her something longer than a dickie (fake shirt)?? She had plenty of material. Blaming it on her model's "Big booty" (what was she, 100 lbs.?) was not professional.

PS, SuperBrat - LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by verde View Post
    Zulema is a reminder that this is a reality show. Real talent doesn't spike ratings, drama does.
    Ugh, yeah, she's shown no evidence so far of being a worthy candidate for this show other than for her bitchy antics.

Anyway, I hate her. And her clothes suck. And there's no way she's 28! She looks far older than that to me!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

yea she looks 40, she also is a big a-hole.

Most of them look older than they say. Daniel V is likely the age he says. I'm not too sure about most of the other ones.

5 words for Zulema *tries really hard to think of a nick name like Wendy's Skunkzilla*: Shoo fly, dont bother me.

Right now I refer to her as Zuboomafoo. Just for making the models walk the plank.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Right now I refer to her as Zuboomafoo. Just for making the models walk the plank.
    Yeah, but that reminds me of Zaboo from the Kratt's brother's children nature show on PBS, and.... i love that little lemur. (yes, I watched that show, and no i dont have kids. i am just that big of a dork)

And I realized what her dress from the "Clothes Off my Back" challenge reminded me of. Remember how last season, Nina told Wendy that her FutureFashion thingy looked like her cat chewed it up and spat it out like a hairball? Well, Zulema's dress (and I use that term loosley) looked like my cat used it to sharpen his claws. Who knew my Scooter had such skills...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    Sorry Zulema...you need to share the closet. Who does she think she is?
    That was just childish. She is trying so hard to be a diva but without the talent she is just a b*tch.

+ Reply to Thread