+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kara Janx - Season 2

FORT Fan
    Just saw Kara's collection in motion on Bravo's web site... Her collection rocked. It was too bad that she had to be the decoy -- she probably would have given Daniel and Chloe a run for their money...

(BTW, it was hilarious to see Nina and Michael Kors pretending to take notes during Kara's show. Wonder if they were writing to each other, regretting that they auffed Kara...)

Would be funny to see someone do a parody of that. Zoom in on the notepads: "I like you. Do you like me too?"

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffy View Post
    Just saw Kara's collection in motion on Bravo's web site... Her collection rocked. It was too bad that she had to be the decoy -- she probably would have given Daniel and Chloe a run for their money...

(BTW, it was hilarious to see Nina and Michael Kors pretending to take notes during Kara's show. Wonder if they were writing to each other, regretting that they auffed Kara...)
    Do you know which number she was in the sequence? Was their audio? What was the audience response, enthusiastic clapping, polite clapping?
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

FORT Fogey
    How did Kara end up showing??? I must have missed something?

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    How did Kara end up showing??? I must have missed something?
    Kara was the decoy. She did a collection so the people who came (and when photos were leaked out) wouldnt really know who the actual final 3 were.

I think Kara's collection beat all 3 of the finalists. She had a couple of dud outfits, but overall her theme and her designs rocked. Best of luck, Kara!

Some reviews pegged Kara as the winner...

And yes, Kara showed only so that word would not leak out who the final 3 were, before the Finale aired on Tv. They really need to think of a better way to schedule things. OH like, have the finale air live? Maybe? Or announce the winner that night, at the end of an otherwise pretaped show? (One live segment at the end)

FORT Fogey
    Thanks for explaining how Kara ended up showing.

aga
    FORTified

Re: Kara Janx - Season 2

Kara Janx has two dresses in the US Weekly feature on the ANTM finalists:link
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Re: Kara Janx - Season 2

I was watching House Hunters yesterday and the wife on the episode was wearing a Kara Janx Kimono dress. How cool is that?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345