+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kara Janx - Season 2

FORT Fogey
    I don't know if she will be able to handle the pressure of this show. She already seems to be very emotional and it's early in the competition.

She also reminds me of someone and I can't think who.

Alanis maybe??

"Ooh, where's my Barbie hat?!"

This is gross but funny too...

I was watching the Barbie episode I think it was... yeh... Barbie Challenge. And Kara was ironing?

And had to sneeze, and grabbed a big piece of her fabric and snorted right into it - then kept on ironing.

Ewwww. I hope that her model had a good immune system! LOL

It happened real fast and in the background. Dunno why I noticed it this time. But I rewound it, and it was sure there. ACHOO!!!

FORT Fan
    I don't really have any strong opinions about her yet -- although I find it interesting that it's Kara's face (makeup and all) that is on all the beginnings of PR2 promos on TV. I just noticed that though -- is that all the time or just this week?

Quote Originally Posted by spiffy View Post
    I don't really have any strong opinions about her yet -- although I find it interesting that it's Kara's face (makeup and all) that is on all the beginnings of PR2 promos on TV. I just noticed that though -- is that all the time or just this week?
    Yeah, Kara may be a dark horse. How far out would it be to see her in the final three, huh?
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

They've definitely been putting her face in a prime place in ads for the show lately... and I notice she's had a makeover. Her hair is darker and sleeker, her clothes are much more stylish. Hmm.

She is the type who looks a LOT better once she has styled her hair and done her makeup. Otherwise she can look a bit rough. (But she looks gorgeous with the darker, straighter hair, nice makeup and wearing that red blouse!)

aga
    FORTified
    Kara's dress was amazing! It is a "You Go Girl" - snap, snap dress. Kara's model Eden really worked the dress. Personally, I think Nicky Hilton was intimidated by it.

The only slightly critical thing I can say about this dress is that it could have gotten lost in the sea of black dresses. I noticed that none of the favored dresses were black.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

She would look a lot better with a haircut, shorter with maybe some bangs. I don't particularly love her clothes.. meh. The dress looked pretty good though, maybe in another color. Why didn't anyone do pink? If it was, say, blue, I bet it would have made it farther. Oh well.

I loved her dress... it did seem to get lost amid all the other 'little black dresses'. Clearly Nicky's looking for a dress which will be very different from everyone else's at a party and - I doubt Santino's "your blue eyes" comment did any harm

best quote:

"i just have a big pile of green, and all i really want to do is smoke it to be honest"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast