+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Franco - Season 2

Well, I'm glad they let him back on. Just a little surprised they all dont come flooding back in now, too

We don't get the L.A. paper, so I must've missed news about him and his line. I got the part about Campbell, I've heard of it - a lot of people say things like that out here though... I think he realised it seemed a bit put-on and in any case the judges didn't like it and he said this season he's gonna can that type of talk on the show. Lol It should be about the work anyway. When he has his own show, he can talk about bliss all he wants.

Okay, no one has mentioned it. So, I see I have to.

1. If he was born in 1971, how is he 31? Clearly, this is 2005. Wassup?

2. At the end of his bio, it says he's preparing for LA Fashion Week in March 2006. Based on the fact that one designer will be cut weekly until the quasi-live finale for Fashion Week, would this mean he's already in the top three?

3. My own little take on Daniel (which I guess may not matter if he is in the top three)...Daniel has got to work on his time management. His designs are for real, but he be about to break down when Tim be calling "Time!"

Where did you see that he was born in 1971?

I have a feeling some of them do lie about their age, though. In any 'glamour' occupation that isn't uncommon. :cough Santino cough:

I think the final three go to New York fashion week. I'm not sure on that, though. So it could mean nothing or might mean he's out before the final three, if he's in the L.A. one instead.

Quote Originally Posted by paradice777 View Post
    2. At the end of his bio, it says he's preparing for LA Fashion Week in March 2006. Based on the fact that one designer will be cut weekly until the quasi-live finale for Fashion Week, would this mean he's already in the top three?
    I don't follow--unless he's doing both the NY (with PR) and LA (on his own) shows. I think it's more likely that he doesn't make the top 3 and is showing in LA on his own.

Brandy is right about New York fashion week. So it looks like Daniel has his own little gig planned for LA. As for his age, where did you get the 1971?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy
    In any 'glamour' occupation that isn't uncommon. :cough Santino cough:
    How old do you think he looks?
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Hmm, Santino? Anywhere from 34-38.

It's the FIRST line in the little bio listed as if it were a quote in the first post of this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by paradice777 View Post
    It's the FIRST line in the little bio listed as if it were a quote in the first post of this thread...
    LOL DUH!!! Thanks paradice.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Newbie

Santino's age

Santino is absolutely 31 - he can't help it if you think he looks older- I think he is adorable and I get his sense of humor - check the extra video

I've checked it... Well maybe he is a friend of yours etc., but anyone on Tv or wanting fame has to be prepared for a little ribbing. Especially in a glamour field. He can't get to be a billionaire especially, without being talked about and not everyone will like him, etc.

I actually pointed it out to others as a different aspect of him than on the show. So what is he like in real life?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast