+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Vosovic - Season 2

Daniel Vosovic - Season 2

Home town: New York, NY.
    Education: Fashion Institute of Technology

From the official site
    Daniel, a recent graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, has traveled the world over in order to broaden his fashion technique and cultivate his talents as a designer. From fashion seminars by Li Edelkoort in Florence, Milan and Paris to working at Gorland/Ittiere in London, Daniel has been a committed globetrotter in order to find his place in the fashion world.

His efforts were rewarded when he was chosen as one of two students from F.I.T. to participate in Milanís international design competition Milano Studia la Moda in November 2004. He also received critical acclaim when critic Emilio Cavalini chose Danielís design for his own window display during the Pitti Filati 2004/2005 Trend Show. Daniel then returned to the United States to gather more experience working alongside fashion designer Sari Gueron as an intern for the spring í05 season in New York City.

Though designing is Danielís principal passion, he has also achieved professional status as a dance instructor/choreographer as well as being a competitive national gymnast for 12 years. Danielís zest for life continues to expose him to new ideas and people, leading him to the cast of Project Runway. When he is not designing, Daniel intends to continue pursuing other interests such as learning the violin by the time heís 25 and learning to surf before age 30.
    Last edited by fluff; 11-22-2005 at 03:09 PM.

Maybe he is this year's Austin...

xSKATExORxCRYx
    this guy is way too rock and roll to be austin

currently my fav!

He's got a great track record, and so far his style is the most interesting.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip
    He's got a great track record, and so far his style is the most interesting.
    it looks like his look is heavily inspired by the design of DSquared. I am iffy about him.

So he's definitely an arteest. I like his look and style and his vitae does sound impressive. And his jeans are distressed in just the right places, lol. I'm a fan.

I like him. His credentials seem pretty impressive and he doesn't sound too pompous like some of the other contestants.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    He seems talented, although his first designs aren't really my favorites.

He's either a sleeper contestant, or just a sleeper as in put my ass to sleep. I'm still waiting to see something from him. In this large crowd, he certainly isn't standing out.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Newbie

Went to High School with him

Dan is such a great designer. I am not just saying that just because I went to high school with him. I truly think he has talent. He has always been really into designing this was ment for him. GO DAN!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast