+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Vosovic - Season 2

He's improving week after week,and he is young.So,he's future would be a great one.

It's true, when one thinks about his age of 24 he seems even more talented and promising. And glamour industries are notoriously ageist. But still I hope Nick gives a fighting chance Really I feel any of them could still surprise us.

nothing but...
    Brandy, totally agree with you on the ageist comment, and I can truthfully say, I will not be counting anyone out at this point, because I was sure Kara was gone, but she stepped it up and had a great challenge. So with only 5 they left, they are all great and talented, it will just be who can design and creatively think at the right time.

Yep it feels almost like anyone's game. A close race! Kara seems to have had a makeover in some of the ads for the show, which makes me wonder if she's planning to be filmed again soon I remember calling the winner of the first Survivor based upon his obvious weight loss and liposuction and makeover (magazine cover after the show taped but before it finished airing). Well, in his case (not Kara's) I knew if he won he'd spend a lot on himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    I remember calling the winner of the first Survivor based upon his obvious weight loss and liposuction and makeover (magazine cover after the show taped but before it finished airing). Well, in his case (not Kara's) I knew if he won he'd spend a lot on himself.
    He apparently did a lot more than that. In the last week or two, he was convicted of tax evasion and IIRC, faces up to eleven years in prison for it. Lets hope none of the designers ends up like that -- although I could well see Santino behind bars, or in a psychiatric ward. Or more likely, sending those around him to one...

Yes, I saw that. That was just recently. Before that he was accused (not long after his win) of hitting his foster son. I always vibed him as a sociopath, anyway. Eventually maybe it all comes back around. Oh and Sue accused him of improper touching in a later show.

Topic? I think Dan (yes, I'm calling him "Dan" now - we're cool like that) looks even better with his new haircut, in the clips from next week's show.

Moi
    Just had a thought about Dan -- if they do it like last year and he gets in the final three, they will go to his house and interview his "conservative Christian" family. That could be very interesting.....

AKat

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    Just had a thought about Dan -- if they do it like last year and he gets in the final three, they will go to his house and interview his "conservative Christian" family. That could be very interesting.....

AKat
    That was only because Jay was living with his family after he quit his job. We didn't meet Kara Saun's family, for example. Besides, if they really are that well, "fundamentalist", I'm sure the last thing they would want is to have their laundry aired on television, and to be associated with behavior they object to. And if they do agree to be interviewed and televised, maybe they have re-thought their positions, and aren't that bad (any more). I can only hope for Dan's sake they aren't as ideologically rigid as it seemed...

FORT Newbie

dv

Hey im new here, but i had something to say.
    Well i have this weird thing about competitions that if you win too much in the beginning, you end up losing over all, and i can't help but apply to daniel v., for he has won four challenges. So, I hope that he slides through the next two challenges easily so my crazy mind will be satisfied that he can win it all.
    haha i know im really weird, but whatever.

hystercredcoat- yeah that seems to happen a lot, it happened to kara saun in season 1

+ Reply to Thread