+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Vosovic - Season 2

I think you are reading WAY too much into things khaderach19, they are roomies on the show, so they have been LIVING together for the past however many weeks, so of course they have formed a relationship. That is what I am certain he meant by saying they have formed a close relationship, as in a close friendship... and when he was giving him the pep talk about not going home, that is what I would assume anyone would do to a friend, telling them to not be rash, think about what you are doing, etc.... and the "I love you"... umm.... dont you say I love you to your friends when they are down and you are leaving? I sure do. I think that this episode just cemented the fact that Daniel is a good guy, that cares about people, and although this is a competition, he did the right thing by convincing a friend to stay (rather than be manipulative and probably very easily gotten a fierce competiter out of the competition)
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I agree with you, Giz. I saw nothing other than a caring, supportive friendship.

It's starting to look, to me, that Daniel could win this whole thing. He is extremely well thought of. His garment was not my favorite last night, but he is very talented. I think Andrae was robbed!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

There's a lot we don't see. A week (or few days?) is edited into one hour. I did see glimpses of Daniel interacting with Nick such as a hug or a look, but he does that with most of the other contestants. He is a very classy competitor. It really raises him up and I think he's also gotten more and more confident as time's gone by in this contest.

That was just my take on it, anyway! He seems like a real good friend to have, overall, and once he does start his career I'm sure he'll have a lot of loyalty around him!

As for his design, it was just stunning. The skirt implied the base/flower pot the orchids were in. The top was like an orchid, but not too literally. The structure of it was just perfect, the way it was in 3-d space. There's no way to describe it w/out sounding too pretentious! But it really was like a beautiful sculpture, and I can picture it being part of high fashion/couture.

Really, this design was the first this season to break out of a mold. As gorgeous as some of the other designs have been, structurally they're still just dresses/gowns. This tried for a new silhouette, I thought it and Michael said it! And my head swelled accordingly - for five minutes. The fabrics and colors were also perfect.

Then the subtle detailing around the waist, suggestive of a flower petal base. Really a stunning showing that made me excited to see more from him. I hope he makes it to final 3, I'd love to see his collection!

I didn't care for, what looked like to me, as the overly bouncing boobie action. Maybe it wasn't bouncing boobie action, but that bodice was definitely on the move....why? I could see the flower, though. He definitley deserves props for his vision. It was creative, in a boobie bouncing way!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by khaderach19 View Post
    After watching tonights episode did anyone get the feeling that there was something going on between Daniel V. and Nick?
    aw, i think they'd make an adorable couple.

prhoshay: I thought it was the blouse itself moving. It was very poofy.

OK, so how are you going to lunch in something that poofy with the neck/collar standing out like that (I guess it could be a crumb catcher!).

Well, ladies who lunch was a euphemism. Very very wealthy women. Do social X rays actually eat? No, it may not be a practical top but the person who'd spend that much on it would not have practicality in mind.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I loved his design! I would have rocked that outfit!!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I loved Daniel! I loved his designs and I loved his hairstyle!

+ Reply to Thread