+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Daniel Vosovic - Season 2

FORT Newbie
    hi there.on Episode 9(flower power).I really wanna know what Daniel Vosovic said when he confided in other designers. the scene that he was sitting on the floor,gluing leaves to his work,you know,the part before chloe said"really! you had a girlfriend?" somebody watched that and heard that?
    thx!!

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper0703 View Post
    hi there.on Episode 9(flower power).I really wanna know what Daniel Vosovic said when he confided in other designers. the scene that he was sitting on the floor,gluing leaves to his work,you know,the part before chloe said"really! you had a girlfriend?" somebody watched that and heard that?
    thx!!
    It's when he talks about having only recently (at the time) coming out to his family. Nick couldn't believe Daniel was in the closet for so long, and Daniel mentioned that in high school, he had even had a girlfriend.
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

FORT Newbie

question on season2 episode 9(flower power)-Daniel Vosovic

I don't think i've made my question clear and specific enough,which was my bad. my question was exactly what daniel said after he finished saying "....i've made some really good friends and that helped me grow into the person that i am today." i really had a hard time understanding what he's talking about cuz he was all like mumbling somthing that went"....guys...girl". again,anybody watched that and heard that? thx a bunch!!!!

I can check the DVD when I get home, but I remember that portion as "You get something from guys, and you get something from girls," meaning there were different kinds of satisfaction/feelings he got from the different relationships.

He did talk pretty fast though.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Newbie
    thx a zillion!!!

FORT Newbie
    Love him,love him, looooooooooove him!
    Me a girl,not gay. Looking at him shakes my heart!!!!!!!

Re: Daniel Vosovic - Season 2

OMG I LOVEE THIS GUY. I even have never had a male celebrity crush but he's an exception. He's so cool and charming and kind! I like when he calmed down kara by kissing her on the cheek.
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

The NYT has a nice little article on Daniel's apartment that he shares with four other friends in the Real Estate section. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/23/re...prod=permalink

Why can't my place look like that? Oh yeah I'm lazy and have no eye for design.

Anyone buy his book yet? Or flip through it in the bookstore?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I saw that when I read the Times online this morning. The link was featured on the front page. They truly seem like a clan and I love the leaving dirty dishes in the sink solution - they get placed under the covers of the culprit's bed. That had me both cringing and laughing.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread