+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jay Gets Own Bravo Show

Jay Gets Own Bravo Show

From Bravo.com
    Project Jay
    Premiere TBD

Bravo will follow Jay McCarroll, the winner of the first Project Runway, as he moves to New York and begins to create and market his very own fashion line in the one-hour documentary, Project Jay.

Teaming up once again with Miramax and the Weinstein Co., Bravo will track the life and career of the winner of a competitive reality series, to see just how his life has changed after being crowned the winner. This warts-and-all documentary will follow Jay McCarroll from the point of his win on last season's "Project Runway" through today.

The colorful, witty and unpredictable designer from rural Pennsylvania captured America's attention with his powerful designs and off-the-wall personality. This documentary will be the viewers' chance to catch up with Jay to see what he is really like as he enters the fashion business head on.

aga
    FORTified
    Good for him!!! I didn't always get Jay's fashions but he was definitely fun to watch.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

What, no Blow-Out sized proportions of a show to market Jay's new line? Jay deserves an entire season, not just one hour. It would really help Jay's line take off, and give us all what we want the most.. more Jay.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

I really liked Jay and thought he had an amazing vision. I can't wait to see what he's up to.

Any news on this? Is it still happening? Bravo hasn't said a thing about it; someone might have pulled the plug.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister View Post
    Any news on this? Is it still happening? Bravo hasn't said a thing about it; someone might have pulled the plug.
    Yuhu! I adore Jay! He is my favorite reality tv person of all times!

Does anyone know if this schedule applies to Canada as well?

FORT Newbie
    I haven't seen any promos for Jay's show either. There was a segment on the Project Runway DVD that showed Jay during the Elle magazine shoot. He was not making a very good impression on the professionals. Also Jay apparently "turned down" the Banana Republic apprenticeship which he won on Season One. Generally, Jay doesn't seem very cooperative. Although I would love to see Project Jay - and maybe it will still happen - I'll bet it's off.

That would make sense. Jay always seems to have a hard time handling his fortune. His appearance on Kathy Griffin's show was horrible.. by the end of her brief encounter with him, she didn't like him anymore. That says alot.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Regular
    He annoyed me... I tried to tolerate him, but he was so repulsive and negative!

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Well they showed a promo for the show last night before Project Runway, but as yet still no airdate. I don't think it will air until after PR2 runs.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast