+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 2/23 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Proof in the Pudding

It will be interesting to see where the designers end up in a year...KS is full of BS and who would trust her 'cause when if there's a rule to bend, she deliberately breaks it and then demands respect for the act. Jay had some interesting stuff, but "original" vision? Nah, just a nice take on being derivative...as most fashion is.

Wendy, had the most wearable stuff for real people...the kind of people that the "big time" narcisistic fashion scene twits tend to spit on...Banana Republic thought highly enough of her stuff to give her a go and Wendy can cry rivers over being labeled a "dress maker" all the way to the bank. Such blatant prejudice against her for not being gay or twenty-something. And, by the way, PR WAS A GAME...Life is a game. Play to win or, Surrender to subjugation without a fight. Kill or Be Killed, got it?! Its just the way it works.

Kors, show me anything of yours and I'll show you where you got the idea. Heidi, you're a cute little Nazi, but you don't look so hot these days with the drooping breasts and barge-width hips. Sieg Heil, Baby.

Cool to be here, Jewelsy. Thanx.
    Last edited by Timinator; 03-02-2005 at 12:28 AM.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Timi -- Welcome to Fort.

It's kind of hard to read your post because all the different "quotes" didn't quite work out. You have 30 minutes to edit if you choose to do so.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Timinator
    Such blatant prejudice against her for not being gay or twenty-something.
    That's why she made it to the final three, and Austin was eliminated? :rolleyes What about Kevin (the 44 year old straight guy)? No one said he was too old to hang out with. Come to think of it, the only one who was hung up about age was WENDY.

Oh, almost forgot Robert. Total straight boy.
    Last edited by corprip; 03-02-2005 at 12:51 AM.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Just a reminder, this forum has been archived. Only posts with news are allowed at this point; discussion posts will be deleted.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread