+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

When Vanessa walked off, was Heidi smiling?

I didn't expect that Vanessa would turn out to be the big villainess of the night--damn it, it's taking time away from ganging up on Wendy!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin
    When Vanessa walked off, was Heidi smiling?
    Heidi has more than one expression?
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I remember reading that interview on-line and going

I am glad Vanessa was called out on it.

I didn't read it, is it really that bad? Do you have the link?

Vanessa did a poor job defending herself--"I was just talking?" How irresponsible to run your mouth without thinking about the repercussions of your statements.

Nobody except Wendy thinks she has a shot at winning!

ETA: I'm more than a little disappointed that Wendy did not get crucified tonight.
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 02-16-2005 at 10:02 PM.

Here is the link:

Very interesting Vanessa interview. Lots of good stuff about the production and how they were treated. She doesn't hold back AT all.

http://www.popgurls.com/article_show.php3?id=529

Wendy thinks she is going to win

Go Jay

I'm not sure why Jay was so upset with Vanessa for saying she thought maybe Wendy drew on her daughter's picture. It had to have occured to everyone else there, as well as the entire viewing audience, the only difference is Vanessa was the one who said it. How is that so much more negative than Jay saying he hated Wendy, everyone saying what a manipulative, talentless hag she is, people saying she doesn't belong in the final three, etc.?

BTW, loved the look on Austin's face when Robert (poor obviously clueless Robert) said Wendy had a 33% chance of winning...

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I didn't read it, is it really that bad? Do you have the link?

Vanessa did a poor job defending herself--"I was just talking?" How irresponsible to run your mouth without thinking about the repercussions of your statements.
    I think that it is very unprofessional. She basically puts down everyone and everything except Kevin, Alexandra and herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    I'm not sure why Jay was so upset with Vanessa for saying she thought maybe Wendy drew on her daughter's picture. It had to have occured to everyone else there, as well as the entire viewing audience, the only difference is Vanessa was the one who said it. How is that so much more negative than Jay saying he hated Wendy, everyone saying what a manipulative, talentless hag she is, people saying she doesn't belong in the final three, etc.?
    Good point, CF, Jay's outrage over that statement did seem a little blown out of proportion.

BTW, loved the look on Austin's face when Robert (poor obviously clueless Robert) said Wendy had a 33% chance of winning...
    He looked absolutely nauseaus! Like he was going to hork up all his champagne! :puke

+ Reply to Thread