+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

the austin tribute

OUCH! "we were all nice to you because you were such a terrible designer"
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Vanessa is just going to go balls out this whole episode and tell it like it is... LOVE it!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

so far....

Austin has a great attittude and I loved the Austin tribute. Miss Postal Worker 2004

I loved the British girl looking straight into the camer and saying, "Wendy, if you are watching this you don't deserve to be here."

Fav Jay quotes so far: Austin you look like a doily (sp) and Wendy this is not Survivor

Wendy --- looks like she played purely for strategy and she has been asked a few times and has never once said she made it through because of her designs.

i think this is fun, but part of me is like, now that i see them all i remember how annoying and untalented some of them were. i really don't want to hear from mario or that dopey guy who made all his clothes in under 20 minutes.

Crap! I missed the first 20 minutes! Did I miss anything really good?

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip
    Wendy is so going to get worked over tonight, I can't wait. I'm picturing something like the Trials of Nuremburg.

I'll be joining everyone later at PST, and then that's only if I feel well enough to type. Damn flu.

Happy watching folks.
    Hope you feel better, corprip!

And yeah, I'm ready for the Wendy beat-down.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

project drunkway!!!
    i had no idea -- they really played it down up till now.

Right, Gemini, I had no idea all this debauchery was going on. I enjoyed Austin gettin' it on "Gone with the Wind" style with Vanessa.

Wendy got rid of the skunk hair, but why is she wearing a scarf that looks like it was made in Jim Henson's Creature Workshop? I see her muse is still the Muppet.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I loved it when they had the three finalists come in, and when Wendy walked in, hardly anybody clapped, and of the few who did, it was incredibly half-hearted and unenthusiastic. Don't know about the rest of y'all, but I felt the LOVE. (or lack thereof)

a few thougts -- heidi looks AWESOME 2nite. and so does tim gunn
    also, now i think vanessa is the one who walks out b/c she's drinking, spilling her drink asnd picking fights with everyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast