+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: So where the heck was Nancy O'Dell???

So where the heck was Nancy O'Dell???

OK, so the challenge for episode 9 was to design a dress for Nancy O'Dell to WEAR TO THE GRAMMYS.
    I've combed through Access Hollywood's website, which you would THINK would have pics of their HOST talking to celebs, but nothing... nada... zip.
    I think it is unfair to award a "win" when the hostess is M.I.A.
    :phhht
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

NOT in Orange?!?

I will check to make sure - but there was a clip on the site last night describing Julia Roberts' going nuts over Gwen Stefani at the grammys, and I think N O'D was wearing a black tank top thingy! (I couldn't get the video clip to play)
    Anyone else see this?
    "Blame me if you must, but don't EVER speak ill of the program!"
    - Homer Simpson

I've been searching the internet a bit and I can't find NO'D anywhere. Modernaire, if you have a link, can you PM it to me?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by The Modernaire
    I will check to make sure - but there was a clip on the site last night describing Julia Roberts' going nuts over Gwen Stefani at the grammys, and I think N O'D was wearing a black tank top thingy! (I couldn't get the video clip to play)
    Anyone else see this?
    I looked at the clip you were talking about. I don't think that was from the Grammy's. It doesn't say what award show it is from, at least that i could tell, but I don't think it was the grammy's because it was a red carpet, and the grammy's have a green carpet.

So miss nancy o'dell is still mia. We'll have to see access hollywood tonight, hopefully she showed up.
    What does it take to wake up a generation...
    If we don't wake up and shake up the nation
    We'll eat the dust of the world wondering why...
    Cages or wings? Which do you prefer?
    Ask the birds...
    ~Jonathon Larson

MIA, indeed!

Ok, Weezerette - I couldn't get it to play, maybe it was rehearsals for the G's or something. Since she can't be seen on the site in orange, I think that's very suspect. Did she or didn't she? Hmmm....
    "Blame me if you must, but don't EVER speak ill of the program!"
    - Homer Simpson

Here's the link, and I couldn't get it to play either. http://www.accesshollywood.com/accessvideo/index.html

The link is a few stories down on the page, which makes me think it must be an earlier event.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I got it to play, and Stefani isn't wearing the same outfit Access Hollywood shows her in (a white gown) for the Grammys. She (Stefani) also says she met Julia Roberts "at one of her Premiers" on the red carpet, so nope, not that.
    :phhht
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I cannot find a single picture or article about Nancy O'Dell and the Grammys.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    I don't think she went. I looked at all the major photo agencies like WireImage and RexFeatures and couldn't find a thing. They have thousands of pictures from the red carpet, none with Nancy O'Dell.

Plus I did a search for Nancy and found hundreds of pics from her at the Golden Globes and SAGs but none from the grammies.

So how infuriating must that be for Austin.... AND Jay and Kara Saun, for that matter? THEY didn't win.... Big Bird did, according to Mzz. O'Dell, but then she won't even show herself in it?
    Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
    Maybe Wendy went up in flames (kinda like a phoenix) and Nancy was too embarassed to wear it?

I think the episode should be null and void, Austin back in, and they start again.
    Siiiiggh...... I know, I know.... Fashion Week has already happened, but I can scheme... I mean, dream.....
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    -Jerome K. Jerome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast