+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Week ***MAJOR SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    PS: Is it only me, or is Ann (ANTM3) in Kara Saun's?
    Oops, I forgot an essential word there. starlette01350, yes, I think it is. I've decided to stop second-guessing myself, and I'm 95% certain.

I'm surprised by how many top models are walking in this show. It's kind of funny to see Ujjwala Raut wearing Wendy Pepper (who, by the way, looks so much better without the striped hair!)

I kind of like Jay's ear phone look but only in the black, grey, and dark green...

Only in an unjust world would Jay get eliminated over Wendy. For the sake of decency, it can't happen.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Wow, Ann totally looks like Janice Dickinson in that picture.

Oh, Lovely Kara Saun collection.

Jay, nice baby.

Austin, ah as always third place my coustomey friend.

And Wendy...I swear, she better not get to the final three. Jay deserves to be in the final three! Kara, Jay, Austin. Please...I'll make that my mantra for today.

God...Wendy...agh

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    I'm surprised by how many top models are walking in this show. It's kind of funny to see Ujjwala Raut wearing Wendy Pepper (who, by the way, looks so much better without the striped hair!)
    I agree. For some reason, I assumed it would just be the show's models representing the Project Runway fashions.

I can't believe Wendy made it further than Jay. I'm really curious to see what goes down on the next episode. It is a dress episode and that is probably what Wendy can do best. Maybe she managed to pull out a decent design. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM-
    Ann looks greattt
    Ann - and another
    (and in richard tyler 2)
    Last edited by Salome; 02-04-2005 at 07:55 PM.

Until there's concrete evidence to the contrary, I refuse to believe Wendy's goshawful bright orange monstrosity made it past anything Jay has ever designed. And if she did, obviously, its proof there's no such thing as karma. Or integrity amongst the judges. Or the existence of an almighty, even.

FORT Fogey
    None of the pictures OI trid to paste worked, but all 4 designers were present at Olympus. I think the biggest winner is ANNN

Another Fashion Week Spoiler

CNN.com has pictures up from Fashion Week, and only three of our beloved designers' work is shown. It may reveal who the surprise elimination is. Check it out, it's the gallery on the right side of the page. You can't miss it, Julia's face is the link.

http://www.cnn.com./2005/SHOWBIZ/02/....ap/index.html
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Hmm, they also call them "finalists" in that link, corprip.

I will say that Bravo has really seemed unprofessional throughout the airing of this show. Their site photographs are half-assed and look like cheap video screenshots. They put up Wendy's BR dress in their "mart" before the episode aired. They routinely put up all the photography and episode description before its aired on the West Coast. They just don't seem to care.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread