+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by evilgemini
    nina garcia says exactly what kara suan said last week about robert: all talk little substance. I swear that is NOT a coincidence, but whatever. heidi stuff like that is SOOO transparent. we're professional reality tv people, for gosh sakes we see through you're little games.

I'm soooooooo pleased that I can say I'm a professional something!
    Priceless!!!!!
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Jay has me rolling....first the Augustus Gloop comments and then talking about how mail service involves math and reading
    Jay has me cracking up all the time, too, JLuvs. I loved his theorizing on what was probably in the packages at the beginning of the show . . . "I bet they're babies. And we'll have to raise them for the next eighteen years."

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Jay has me cracking up all the time, too, JLuvs. I loved his theorizing on what was probably in the packages at the beginning of the show . . . "I bet they're babies. And we'll have to raise them for the next eighteen years."
    Yes, that was one of my favorite moments, too.
    I cant WAIT for the recap. It's sure to be deliciously bitchy!
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

Great episode. Robert should become partners with Jay. With the Jay's talent and Robert's smoothness (I swear, that man could sell deep freezers in the North Pole in January). they would be unbeatable. Wendy's dress looks hideous in the preview. She seems to be channeling Austin's retro sensibilities, but updated to the sixties and after taking some bad acid. I love Austin, but his dress looks like tutti frutti gelatto. But if somebody can make it work is the divine miss M. Le's hope.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Austin: He was cute doing the runway...and frostelized picture he posted had me *snickering* too! Looks like he SWALLOWED his cheeks!

Jay: I found him funnier this episode.. especially how he was teasing all the other designers.. Austin being gone for six hours and suddenly he BAM DONE~! Then how he was talking about Kara Saun having "extra time" to do outfits for the whole family!!
    Yeah, he was on a roll this episode, and it was cracking me up!

Wendy: What the hell WAS she talking about out on the sidewalk?? Arms all flailing and crap.. wowzers!

Kara Saun: My fave to win! Damn this woman is consistent.

Notice when Kara Saun won first again that she hugged and kissed every single one of the designers and coldly walked by Wendy??? That was great. How uncomfortable to be on a show like this and everyone hates you. Geez.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Notice when Kara Saun won first again that she hugged and kissed every single one of the designers and coldly walked by Wendy??? That was great. How uncomfortable to be on a show like this and everyone hates you. Geez.[/QUOTE]

Wendy doesn't care about that. She is a bit of a sociopath. On another track; didn't anybody notice Robert digging for treasure when they were first in the post office. He really was hysterical this episode, even if he didn't mean to.

Wendy Pepper is a witch :phhht

Bugger. I missed last night's episode, and it sounds like a good one. Does anyone know when they will rerun it on Bravo?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Snowy, I believe they rerun the previous week's show before each new episode. So that would be . . . 8:00, eastern.

It also looks like it comes on Sunday at 11:00 P.M., eastern.

I'm surprised there isn't much chat about Wendy's strange muttering to herself with her elaborate hand movements. XD XD XD

Oh, they'll reair it tons of times, Snowy.

Sun, Feb 6 12:00 PM
    Sun, Feb 6 11:00 PM
    Wed, Feb 9 3:30 PM
    Wed, Feb 9 8:00 PM

+ Reply to Thread