+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Show Editing... Changed Minds...

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar

Show Editing... Changed Minds...

I say this because originally, I was totally rooting for Nora to win the entire thing. And I think she received some positive screentime up until the group project episode, where it was clear that she would not win the competion, and most likely not go on any further.

Also when Alexandra's time was up you'll notice that it was the first week that she actually recieved any screentime. I think that dependant on next weeks editing, we'll see Robert go home. It could be Wendy, but typically they'll want to keep the "villain" (although I think she is just playing the game) around until a few episodes before the finale.

I think at this point it is also safe to say that because of how the editing has portrayed Austin (overdramatic, flamboyant, emotional) he will be cut in 4th place one episode prior to the finale. The inevitable breakdown that follows will be delicious television.

This post wasn't meant to be a rundown of who is going next, but the editing of these shows is going to have to get a little bit -- less predictable. We'll see though, so far I have guessed all of the eliminations correctly. Even Nora's, which as I've gathered, was somewhat of a shock since a considerable "some" think that Austin should have been the one to go home.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOf1000Cats
    I say this because originally, I was totally rooting for Nora to win the entire thing. And I think she received some positive screentime up until the group project episode, where it was clear that she would not win the competion, and most likely not go on any further.

Also when Alexandra's time was up you'll notice that it was the first week that she actually recieved any screentime. I think that dependant on next weeks editing, we'll see Robert go home. It could be Wendy, but typically they'll want to keep the "villain" (although I think she is just playing the game) around until a few episodes before the finale.

I think at this point it is also safe to say that because of how the editing has portrayed Austin (overdramatic, flamboyant, emotional) he will be cut in 4th place one episode prior to the finale. The inevitable breakdown that follows will be delicious television.

This post wasn't meant to be a rundown of who is going next, but the editing of these shows is going to have to get a little bit -- less predictable. We'll see though, so far I have guessed all of the eliminations correctly. Even Nora's, which as I've gathered, was somewhat of a shock since a considerable "some" think that Austin should have been the one to go home.
    Tell tale signs who is going home that episode:
    -Starr saying she was a BR customer and knows what they want
    -Alex saying that she, Kara Saun and Austin are the 3 strongest left
    -Kevin saying he really loved his design
    -Vanessa saying something about the diarreha coming out of her mouth
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Of course this is the case! If you have watched ANTM3, then you would definitely understand.

Nicole, one of the contestants on ANTM3, hardly had _any_ screen time until the episode she was eliminated... it's really annoying sometimes >_<

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    Of course this is the case! If you have watched ANTM3, then you would definitely understand.

Nicole, one of the contestants on ANTM3, hardly had _any_ screen time until the episode she was eliminated... it's really annoying sometimes >_<

Totally it's so annoying cause if you can guess who is out then it takes a bit of the fun out of it

OTOH, Wendy got a heck of a lot of coverage tonight, in between her temper tantrum about the supposed psychological warfare campaign against her, all the talk about her evillness amongst the other designers, her attempts to justify being rotten, etc. Robert got comparatively little, except through his childish behavior and the comments from Jay about Robert being a horny dog or something like that, and yet it was bye-bye Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan
    OTOH, Wendy got a heck of a lot of coverage tonight, in between her temper tantrum about the supposed psychological warfare campaign against her, all the talk about her evillness amongst the other designers, her attempts to justify being rotten, etc. Robert got comparatively little, except through his childish behavior and the comments from Jay about Robert being a horny dog or something like that, and yet it was bye-bye Robert.
    last week EVERYONE said that Robert didn't deserve to be there. I was kinda shocked when Kevin went home.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamOf1000Cats
    Totally it's so annoying cause if you can guess who is out then it takes a bit of the fun out of it
    That doesn't seem to bother some people (and I don't know why... ) They go and read the spoilers weekly.

+ Reply to Thread