+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Heidi

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I can't stand her. It's been said before, but her voice makes me want to jump into a pot of boiling chilli oil. And when she tells the eliminated designers "That means your out" I want someone to scream 'DUH' into her shrively little ears.

And she doesn't strike me as very bright either. Anyone who can't construct a simple sentence such as 'Oh know you didn't!' needs serious mental evaluation. STAT.

Love the short hair though
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

I like Heidi, she seems cool, but I must admit her voice is a bit annoying.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

FORT Newbie
    i TOOOOOTALLY agreee. she has like no life! no expressions at ALL! the only time i've seen her make somewhat of an expression, was when she saw Austin's dress for the Wedding Dress chanlenge. and that's about it. tim would be AWESOME!

I love Heidi. You guys are such haterz.

FORT Fan
    I don't love Heidi, but don't hate her either. I've gotten used to her.

FORT Fogey
    I like her accent and style, very much. She is a perfect host for this show. It is a serious contest for skilled designers and her manner reflects this.

She and the other judges keep their distance from the contestants for good reason. Because we don't see banter, we really don't get the full scope of her personality.

Timm said in an interview that he loves working with her and mentioned that we do not get to see her dry wit. Apparently she is quite funny.

That pic with shorter hair and bangs must be a wig because the rest of the season, had her in long hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Mayo View Post
    If Heidi has this new baby around the time of some of the major award shows; then I'd go into hiding if I were Jay McCarroll! I think he's had enough of her "red-hot mama" fashion sense.
    I was a huge Heidi fan until she screwed Jay on the red dress he stayed up all night finishing (featured on the short-lived Project Jay) - until then I had thought of her as cute and quirky, not robotic. But after the way she handled that I thought she was kind of fake.

I will say, however, (this may sound kind of weird) that I like that she hosted the show even though she was very pregnant last season. As a supermodel I thought that was very unconventional, but she really looked beautiful and glowing, as if the baby bump was another accessory.

So I'm still confyoosed.
    She was pregnant for Season 2, and now she's pregnant again for Season 3. (I saw her on Regis and Kelly, and she was talking about Season 3 stuff. Or not talking ... really frustrating. She did say the "Tim asking someone to leave" event will be in a few weeks. Not criminal but "really really bad")

So how many children does she have now? Will this be baby #3?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Mom2, Heidi has two children now. Her second is with Seal, her husband and number one is with a former beau. She's expecting her third child now with Seal. He adopted her first child.

I believe he was an European race car driver. Not sure, though.

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    Mom2, Heidi has two children now. Her second is with Seal, her husband and number one is with a former beau. She's expecting her third child now with Seal. He adopted her first child.

I believe he was an European race car driver. Not sure, though.
    Yes, this is her third child. I just read the article in TV Guide. And, yes again, her first child was with an Italian race car driver (his name escapes me). TV Guide asked if one of the challenges this time would be maternity wear since she is pregnant again. She said she wasn't sure, as most of the challenges have a pretty tight time constaint.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast