+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Heidi

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    i saw her on Tyra's show and she was so adorable. She yodeled, shook her booty...loves to say the word booty...Just to funny. (Tyra is such a horrible host) She talked about how she hated to work out... She is too funny.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I don't know if anyone else posted this, but Heidi has made a couple of appearances. She was at the Golden Globes with Seal and her outfit made many of the "Worst-Dressed" columns. Specifically, I heard it on one of those fashion review shows (I think this one was on E!). We speculated that it could possibly have been a winning designed dress that she agreed to wear for one of the tasks on the show, like Nancy O'Dell did last year. I surely hope not, because that's terrible PR for PR. Either way, shame on Heidi for making this list.

She was also on Ellen the other day, and in her interview, she talked about being at the Golden Globes and that they were not there to attend the ceremony itself, but just to go to one of the after-partys. But she did the red carpet anyways. So this might dispell the idea of her wearing a winning designer's dress for this event.

Here's the dress:

And here are some links to critiques:
    LINK
    "As gorgeous as she is, Heidi Klum looked like she was wearing a dress from a "Project Runway" reject, with its weird bondage-style neckline."

and LINK
    "A major disappointment for me was Heidi Klum. She is one of my favorites but her dress - not so much. Wtf is that neckline?"

Anyone want to guess who the designer might be?
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by muggle View Post
    Anyone want to guess who the designer might be?
    I thought I heard her say that it was Costume National. She was on one of the pre-GG red carpet shows (might have been TV Guide with Joan Rivers).

Oh, Heidi. Were you not listening when Michael Kors was taking about the "what was she thinking" list?

nothing but...
    Have to say, I was too happy this week when Heidi said ' I am ready to give Santino my Auf Wiedersehen." I was just like, give it to him, give it to him, give it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by PRfanatic View Post
    Have to say, I was too happy this week when Heidi said ' I am ready to give Santino my Auf Wiedersehen." I was just like, give it to him, give it to him, give it to him.

And I was practically pissing myself when she popped out with:

"I think he's CRAZY!"

Looking at her face, you could tell she was deadly serious and meant every word!

I absolutely LOVED it!

Major to Heidi this week!

I suspected she was a beautiful robot, but she proved me wrong!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

nothing but...
    I know!

I think EVERYONE has realized how 'crazy' Santina is. Or at least how crazy he is acting to get attention, which has helped him out so far.

I notice Heidi does tend to wear things with something chunky around her neck. One episode it looked like an ash tray on a string. She's too pretty to wear things like that!

She was just featured on an E (I think) show called Worst Celebrity Breakups. I guess the father of her first child dumped her while she was pregnant, cheated on her and drove her into Seal's arms treating her so badly. Who'd cheat on Heidi Klum?? (I know, it can happen to anyone but STILL. How high is his bar?) And the guy was really ugly and old.

It gave me a lot of sympathy for her and I'm glad she has a happy life now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    I notice Heidi does tend to wear things with something chunky around her neck. One episode it looked like an ash tray on a string. She's too pretty to wear things like that!
    That just made me realize what her dress reminded me of -- a neck brace they use for people with back problems. I remember a really tall pretty girl in High School had one on for about a year to straighten something it out. It was all metal. Something similiar to this:
    Last edited by muggle; 01-24-2006 at 08:54 AM.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    I suspected she was a beautiful robot, but she proved me wrong!
    Hm, with that dress the robot theory is holding up!
    I was thinking it was very science-fiction-looking, at least until I read the following post:

Quote Originally Posted by muggle View Post
    That just made me realize what her dress reminded me of -- a neck brace they use for people with back problems. I remember a really tall pretty girl in High School had one on for about a year to straighten something it out. It was all metal. Something similiar to this:
    Hubby and I both got a good laugh out of that one.

Looks like a scoliosis brace?

Heidi does seem partial to chunky stuff around her neck this year for some reason.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast