1. Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Gracie7
    6. Robert
    5. Wendy
    4. Austin
    3. Kevin
    2. Kara
    1. Jay
    Good order but, maybe Wendy ahead of Robert especially after another "unfinished" design.

Okay okay... maybe it's just because I like Robert's face!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I think its a pretty good clue since Wendy is the one whining about the others trying to look like a cohesive group and making her look like she's in outer space, that she's not the next one to go. From what I have learned about the ANTM editorial approach, which seems to be in common use here as well, its never the one they hint at in the promos who actually gets the ax. Also, they have included little sniping comments back and forth between Austin and Wendy for the last couple of episodes, so I think they are building up to some sort of verbal altercation between the two ex-buds, possibly when the other designers learn of Wendy's erstwhile plans to befriend and then commit treachery.

My guess for the elimination order is:
    6. Robert (because producers are hinting Wendy, therefore she will end up staying, because his woman/classic car analogy didn't go down well, especially in retrospect with the penis envy theme, he's really only had two designs that were good and fitted his model, and now that Alexandra's gone, he's like a leading man without a love interest. Plot thinneth from here on.)
    5. Wendy (because she really doesn't have sufficient designing talent, she probably sealed her fate--eventually--by having a number of unfinished outfits, including the bathing suit, she has zero ability to present herself well and sell her vision (such as it is) and she hasn't even managed to be a competent villainess thus far, to boot)
    4. Kevin (too quiet, too "wallflowerish" in his personality, wasn't able to sell himself at the party or when given the opportunity again on the runway, would make for pretty boring TV given that he didn't blow up at Morgan.)

With the final three being
    Austin, Kara Saun and Jay, in no particular order, Kara Saun probably ending up the winner.

My final three are picked on the basis of designing talent, ability to sell themselves/BS about their vision/inspiration, and in Jay and Austin's cases, sheer personality and entertainment value. The show would be very boring without either of them.

BTW, for anyone who has looked at the "footage" of fashion week, I clearly recognized a picture of Morgan walking down the runway. Didn't see any of the other girls. Maybe she was hired by one of the regular REAL designers, or it was old footage from last year, but I'd expect her to be around for quite a while, regardless of how many designers she's alienating. I'm now predicting Melissa and Morgan, and then either Jenny or Martinique, depending on how loyal Kara Saun is to Jenny from now on.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Mmmm... okay after much deliberation:

6. Wendy
    5. Kevin
    4. Robert
    3. Jay
    2. Austin
    1. Kara
    Could does not mean should

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    You win Award for Closest Guess for this week since you have Alexandra as 6 and everyone else has her around 4 or 3

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    7. Robert
    6. Alexandra
    5. Kevin
    4. Wendy
    3. Austin
    2. Kara
    1. Jay
    A few small changes:
    6. Robert
    5. Wendy
    4. Kevin
    3. Austin
    2. Jay
    1. Kara

FORT Fogey
    6. Wendy (based on preview speculation)
    5. Robert (based on his designs)
    4. Kevin (only if he keeps choosing Morganzilla, otherwise he's gone sooner)
    3. Austin (he's too retro... like too far back and too often)
    2. Jay (I dunno why)
    1. Kara

Hello All
    First time posting in this thread.

First off I love the show!!

I think it will go

6.Wendy
    5.Robert
    4.Kevin
    3.Austin (unless he does another design seen as too costumish then he might go earlier.)
    2.Jay
    1.Kara Saun

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    7) Austin
    6) Wendy
    5) Kevin
    4) Robert
    3) Alexandra
    2) Kara
    1) Jay
    My new elimination list since Alex was eliminated last week.

This week: Austin
    Kevin
    Wendy
    Robert
    Kara
    Jay

(I'm 50/50 with Kara and Jay)

Milay and Veronica were the closest.

Well, crap. My order needs some altering. Like I said in the other thread, the better designer went home last night.

New elimination order:

5. Robert
    4. Wendy
    3. Austin
    2. Jay
    1. Kara
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

I agree with corprip's order. Pepe Le Pew's evil twin should have been gone last night, and I would even pick her to go before Robert's smoke and mirror's show, but given the narrative she has set up about eliminating Kevin and Robert so she can make top three (Hello? Hasn't she looked at Jay's designs?) I think the show will let her get oh so close to her goal and then send her screaming into the void rather like Cathy Moriarty in "Soap Dish" when it is revealed her real name is Milton or something like that. I don't think she is leaving next week, but if she makes top three I swear I am not watching that show again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast